Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: Dragons on the River of Time [Sixth Quest - "Adrift"]

“Where are we going now?” Antog asked. “A gate?”

“The Wayfarer agrees,” Bhatair interjected. “Bringing everyone home is to risky with that bastard in Ulin's head. He says if ye got a way to be getting him out then do it!”

OOC -
    The majority of the party seems to be settled on heading for the fairy circle. Who's gonna' break the new to Alhana?
    Head Moderator &
    Member of the Whitestone Council

"Hey look! I'm the Code of Conduct! Check me out!" -The Code of Conduct

"It seems we have a consensus. Unless someone else would rather, I will speak with the Princess." Beldyin offered.

ooc: Beldyn has the highest CHA, but dont let that stop anyone that wants to.
    "It's not a game of Final Fantasy where you can step outside the plot for a bit and train up your stats, it's a potentially apocalyptic final chapter in an epic drama." - Brass Tiger Captain

"Have at it lad," Bhatair replied. "We'll be ready to go when ye be done."

OOC -
    Sorry about the delay! I somehow totally missed your last post, elder!
    Head Moderator &
    Member of the Whitestone Council

"Hey look! I'm the Code of Conduct! Check me out!" -The Code of Conduct

Beldyn excused himself from the group and approached the princess. He tried to think of ways to soften the blow and whispered a prayer to Paladine to help her understand. In the end, he figured, their reasons would not matter much to her but he tried is best to soothe hurt feelings. "Princess, our path must split here. We thank you for serving as our saviors and it is my deep regret that we cannot do the same for you. We are called in a different direction and must seek a cure to our companion who is quite unwell. Farewell and may Paladine smile upon and bless you and your companions."

ooc: cast enhanced diplomacy
    diplomacy 1d20(13)+22=35
    "It's not a game of Final Fantasy where you can step outside the plot for a bit and train up your stats, it's a potentially apocalyptic final chapter in an epic drama." - Brass Tiger Captain