Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ... 43838990919293

Thread: WotR Chapter 1: The Worldwound Incursion

"Sweet freedom! Caiden Caillean, you were right all along; it does smell sweeter." Jenny inhaled strongly, sniffling a little after her time in the dank cellar with little covering her. She didn't dare hesitate now, though, and she blew out her breath as she dashed across the room to the stairs and ran hard up them. Crusaders were still fighting and she was now in the battle!

OoC
    Double move, 1 Sq N, 3 Sq NE, 1 Sq N to bottom of stairs as one move, then as far up the stairs as I can get. If I reach the top I am looking for Faxon in particular, and knots of cultist resistance to break up second. I got bombs and I really know how to shape them!

Celtar grunted in frustration. He had waste his last spell and the clear leader had escaped. "We should try to take this last one alive," Celtar spoke a loud. He grabbed an infitisimal amount of his arcane pool and flicked it in the direction of the remaining adversary. He mumbled a syllable of magic and the blob of energy morphed into the shape of a grey cotton ball. It arced across the room towards the enemy.

OOC

Move Action as necessary to be with in 30 ft
    Cast Ray of Mercy
    Ranged Touch with PBS
    Roll(1d20)+5:
    9,+5
    Total:14

Nonlethal Damage if hit
    Roll(1d4)+1:
    3,+1
    Total:4
    Last edited by Henrad; 03-13-2017 at 03:07 PM.
    Krieger Kegsplitter, male Neidar Cleric 9 of Reorx (luck, strength(resolve)) - Hourglass in the Sky
    Celtar Wardenson, male human sorcerer (celestial bloodline) 4 -Wrath of the Righteous

Alexander was rather annoyed that the cultist sorcerer had escaped. His previous encounters with demons had made him accustomed to them disappearing from sight but it was rare that they wouldn't come back and try to catch you off guard. He didn't like the idea of having one as powerful as this sorcerer attack in the night.

Alexander walked to the edge of the water and drew his bow, aimed at the last remaining cultist. He waited until after Raiscella bit the remaining cultists before bother to let out a short two toned wistle to call the wolf back to his side. "Drop your weapon and submit or face eternal damnation you evil scum"

OOC
    Raiscella attacks and tries to pull cultist 11 off his feet.
    Attack roll (15) +2 +1 bless = 18
    Damage (d6) 3 + 1 = 4
    Trip attempt Cmb (d20) 12 + 2 = 14

Alexander moves 20ft W, 15ft NW, and 5ft N to be standing along the edge of the water between the posts.
    Ready an attack on cultist 11, shooting him if he attempts to attack.
    Attack roll (d20) 19 + 9 -1 dex +1 bless = 28 (24 if he is prone)
    Damage (d8) 5 + 7 = 12
    Handle animal (free action) call Raiscella off and have him return to Alexander
    Last edited by Grimnox; 03-16-2017 at 03:40 AM.
    Alexander Freeheart Male Half-Elf Ranger 4, Wrath of Righteousness

Evelyn watched as the tiefling flew through a hole in the roof. She never even saw the hole and felt stupid that she thought the doors were the only way out. She stared at the ceiling for a second before being brought back to the here and now by Celtar's demand. She moved toward the center of the room and clutched her holy symbol. "Yes surrender yourself to us, and if your companions aren't dead they too will be taken care of, I promise." With that said holy energy washed over the entire room in waves from the warpriestess. "Let no one say we don't show compassion."

OOC: Move 4 squares N. Spending last 2 fervor points to channel positive energy to heal. 1d6= 4. 4 healing to everyone in the room including enemies injured or dying if they are not yet dead.
    Spasseltock Nimblefingers kender CN (with good tendencies) Rogue/13, Handler/ 8
    Shayle Wist'lya Bothan Noble 3/Scoundrel 1/Scout 3/Infiltrator 2 Star Wars: Dawn of Defiance
    Evelyn Morningory Aasimar Warpriest of Sarenrae 2 Wrath of the Righteous
    Virgil Halard Human Ranger 4/Fighter 2/Rogue 2/Knight of the Lily 1 Hourglass in the Sky

Florence followed Angel Eyes' lead, feeling the pain of his bump fade with her prayer. He instantly looked down on the fallen crossbowman, should his eyes open, and smirked under his greasy mustache. Florence put the tip of his rapier at the man's throat, should he revive and make any sudden moves.

OOC
    move none
    standard readied to stab at the fallen crossbowman if he wakes from Evelyn's healing.
    The Red Condor shrieked at Sir Darvig in full wrath. Wings flapped storms of fire across the sky. "The Mage-God grows in power swifter than it appears to Paladine. This I know. A warning," Sargonnas told Darvigl, "for you to give to Paladine in your prayers."

I will, Darvig uttered.

Default Fhaora

Fhaora was radiant with her blood coated armor and shield. Her shield bore the symbol of Iomedae, but was also a bit spattered with the bloody flotsam of flesh and blood from combat. In her hand was a glowing, golden longsword that was also freshly annointed with the blood of enemies. The serenity in her eyes was a bit unnerving, and her hair seemed a bit burnt and tattered.

Her steely gaze was set upon the last remaining cultist. She took a defensive pose and waited to see how the cultist's responded to Evelyn's demand.

OOC
    detect evil on Jenny
    total defence
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Drakestendor; 03-16-2017 at 06:39 PM.