Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 384445464748

Thread: Wrath of the Righteous - Planning [Invite Only]

Two years ago yesterday, we started this ol' train a rolling. Today we're still going strong! Sure we've hit a few bumps along the way, but that didn't stop us!

I'd like to thank everyone for sticking with me, and hope you'll continue to do so.

Congratulations to us all on a game well played and written.

Sincerely,

Your grateful DM
    Roll Better! Miss Less!

Family Time Games:
    Boards, Cards, Dice - Games for Everyone!

Evil is not a condition or a state of being. It is a choice. Hold on to your choice for it is your salvation.

Woot woot! I joined late, but it has been great fun all the same. So much more to do, and so much more brooding left for the roguish swordsman.
    Talon Everett Human Daring Infiltrator3/Rogue1 Wrath of the Righteous
    Ashtari Windglade Kender Fighter2/Rogue7 Hourglass in the Sky
    Sparkskar Brambleclaw Goblin Fire Elementalist2 The Kingdom of Zog

Florence is in! Going on a tuning tour leaving Sunday meaning 2 weeks of nights in hotels - more posting time! You're right Dorg thx for your patience with me throughout but yeah we're not stoppin' and here we go wait was that a banana peel *slip*
    The Red Condor shrieked at Sir Darvig in full wrath. Wings flapped storms of fire across the sky. "The Mage-God grows in power swifter than it appears to Paladine. This I know. A warning," Sargonnas told Darvigl, "for you to give to Paladine in your prayers."

I will, Darvig uttered.

I should mention that I probably won't be able to post much, if at all this coming week. I have a float to build for the St Patrick's parade next Saturday, band practice because our band will play on said float again this year, and Wednesday I fly out to Atlanta for the Ace hardware show. So basically my week is jammed.

However, that should not stop anyone from posting, as I'll be ready once my business trip and parade are over.
    Roll Better! Miss Less!

Family Time Games:
    Boards, Cards, Dice - Games for Everyone!

Evil is not a condition or a state of being. It is a choice. Hold on to your choice for it is your salvation.