Page 1 of 48 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Wrath of the Righteous - Planning [Invite Only]

Default Wrath of the Righteous - Planning [Invite Only]

Wrath of the Righteous

The Worldwound tore reality apart at the dawn of the Age of Lost Omens, murdering the nation of Sarkoris and unleashing a ravenous demonic horde upon the world. Only the quick action of several other nations of knights, barbarians, and heroes stemmed the demon army and contained it within lost Sarkoris, and for the next century, crusade after crusade tried to defeat the demons only to fail time and time again. Their greatest success, the line of magical artifacts known as wardstones that stand sentinel along the Worldwound's border, barely manages to contain the demons. So when one of the wardstones is sabotaged, a city falls and the demons within surge out in a massive assault like none before. Even before the Fifth Crusade has begun a city has fallen and some of the crusaders' greatest defenders and heroes are slain.

Can anyone rise up against the demon host to prevent the armies of Deskari, the demon lord of the Locust Host, from swallowing the world?

I will be starting this adventure path with invited members only. You know who you are, so there will be no confusion thusly!

This thread is to discuss character options, in game situations, and general chat. I will have other threads up soon, so keep an eye out for them!

Until then, those of you involved...Chime in and sound off!
    Last edited by Dorgyn Angylaxe; 02-23-2015 at 07:54 PM.
    Roll Better! Miss Less!

Family Time Games:
    Boards, Cards, Dice - Games for Everyone!

Evil is not a condition or a state of being. It is a choice. Hold on to your choice for it is your salvation.

Default Character Creation

To create your characters Ability Scores, please use the 2d6+6 rolling method. Roll precisely six times and do not re-roll any. You may put your rolls in any order of your choosing.

You begin with max gold and HP as usual.

Please download the Wrath of the Righteous Players Guide to learn a bit about the Adventure Path. This game will require good aligned, or good intentioned heroes, so keep that in mind. Paladins are very effective, just as an example.

You will need to choose at least ONE campaign trait from the Player's Guide, so please keep that in mind while creating your character. However, the other one may be of your choosing.

You may choose ONE drawback if you would like, and gain an additional trait of your choosing. This is NOT required, but optional. See the PF OGL for more on Drawbacks HERE.

I will be rewarding players with STUFF for creative backgrounds. Read through the Players Guide for information, as well as the campaign trait you select, as they will have interesting ideas for character backgrounds.

Your character may, or may not, know the other characters involved in this campaign. This is up to you! I will be bringing everyone together almost immediately upon start up.

More to follow...
    Last edited by Dorgyn Angylaxe; 02-24-2015 at 06:34 PM.
    Roll Better! Miss Less!

Family Time Games:

Evil is not a condition or a state of being. It is a choice. Hold on to your choice for it is your salvation.

I'm game! Dibs on druid, time to get out of my comfort zone and actually learn how to manage some darn spells.

Hello Y'll,

I'm thinking right now...

a sorcerer with celestial background

a hedge witch with healing patron

a skald

or a monk

I know it's a lot of ideas right now... but.. that's where I'm at..
    Krieger Kegsplitter, male Neidar Cleric 9 of Reorx (luck, strength(resolve)) - Hourglass in the Sky
    Celtar Wardenson, male human sorcerer (celestial bloodline) 4 -Wrath of the Righteous

Welcome back Henrad!

Really glad to have you back!
    Roll Better! Miss Less!

Family Time Games:

Hello! Just chiming in here... Glad to be part of this, have been wanting to play this AP for a while! I'm thinking about a holy warrior of some kind... Cleric, paladin or warpriest. Possibly of Sarenrae.
    Spasseltock Nimblefingers kender CN (with good tendencies) Rogue/13, Handler/ 8
    Shayle Wist'lya Bothan Noble 3/Scoundrel 1/Scout 3/Infiltrator 2 Star Wars: Dawn of Defiance
    Evelyn Morningory Aasimar Warpriest of Sarenrae 2 Wrath of the Righteous
    Virgil Halard Human Ranger 4/Fighter 2/Rogue 2/Knight of the Lily 1 Hourglass in the Sky

Welcome aboard Spass!

I'm a big fan of Sarenrae. May the warmth of the Dawnflower guide you!
    Roll Better! Miss Less!

Family Time Games:

Default Character Update

Here is a preliminary role call...

Twitch: Druid

Drakestendor: Human Paladin of Iomedae

Henrad: Sorcerer

Spas: Cleric, paladin or warpriest. Possibly of Sarenrae. (I dig Sarenrae...she's hawt! )

Bong: TBD
    Roll Better! Miss Less!

Family Time Games:

Default Subforum is up!

Folks,

We officially have our very own subforum! I have created a thread for characters, so post 'em when you got 'em!

Currently, I do not have a time line for beginning, so we'll see how things shape up. If you have questions, you all gots me digits!

The Crusade beckons, and the banner hath been displayed!

To the Worldwound!
    Roll Better! Miss Less!

Family Time Games:

I think I'm gonna try out the warpriest hybrid class. Looks like it could be fun with a lot of options. Still thinking about race... either gonna be an Aasimar or a Tiefling. Both have great roll playing aspects to them. I'll figure it out soon....
    Spasseltock Nimblefingers kender CN (with good tendencies) Rogue/13, Handler/ 8
    Shayle Wist'lya Bothan Noble 3/Scoundrel 1/Scout 3/Infiltrator 2 Star Wars: Dawn of Defiance
    Evelyn Morningory Aasimar Warpriest of Sarenrae 2 Wrath of the Righteous
    Virgil Halard Human Ranger 4/Fighter 2/Rogue 2/Knight of the Lily 1 Hourglass in the Sky