Thread: Isciira Starflower's Journal

Default Twentysixth Day, Sixthmonth, 356 AC

Woke up today, after a wonderful night of wine and brief romance, with a bit of a hangover. Identifying magic items is hard work! I kind of miss the days of old, when expensive pearls were used for that incantation.

Had a wonderful history lesson, from Justarius, on the history of the Towers of Sorcery.

He shared with me a few more clues to the power, that I need, to do what I have to do.

Departed the Tower for the first time in seven years. What have I missed? What's in fashion... Hopefully red.

While riding North through the Forest of Wayreth, I came upon a strange person. Very strange indeed. It was a gnomish girl with donkey ears. She rattled on about how Sirrion sent her to reunite the gnomes, find starmetal, and find Raistlin.

I invited her along with me because our goals coincide and she's just too darn cute.

We travelled out of Wayreth and into the Qualinesti wood. I know that I'm banished but these are dire times.

Upon reaching Mount Thelalan we noticed strange lights at it's peak, so we decided to investigate. Upon arrival we discovered a large disk shaped contraption made of starmetal. Exiting this thing was 3 short, grey-skinned creatures. It took me a minute, but I realized that they were Hudrefolk. The communicated with us that they we're in Ansalon to collect some of their remaining brethren from Northern Ergosh when their ship crashed. I was confused until I went into the starmetal contraption and realized that it was their "ship."

The Hudrefolk departed and I think they gave the "ship" to us.

When they departed, they opened some kind of dimensional door and disappeared. They weave magic much like we do.

So, I'm going to dream-contact Justarius and then tackle this apocalypse problem again, in the morning after resting.

Oh yeah, the ship is supposedly impervious to the mage storms
    Last edited by Drakestendor; 06-27-2014 at 02:41 PM.

Default Final Volume

"Seventh Day, Thirdmonth, 356. Brother Lanadon leaves Palanthas with the Six Volumes, copies of the Final Volume."

"Eighteenth Day, Fourthmonth, 356. Brother Lanadon delivers a copy of the Final Volume to Dero Squireson in Solanthus."

"Third Day, Fifthmonth, 356. Led by the Blue Lady and Lord Soth, the dragonarmy arrives in Palanthas. Tanis Half-Elven falls in battle against Lord Soth, Raistlin emerges from the portal in the Tower of High Sorcery in Palanthas, followed by Takhisis. While the Battle of Palanthas rages outside, Raistlin slays the Dark Queen. Absorbing her power, he departs Krynn to do battle with the gods."

"Fourth Day, Fifthmonth, 356. The first magestorm strikes Palanthas, blasting the city to ruins and killing all who survived the battle."

"Twenty-Eighth Day, Fifthmonth, 356. Brother Lanadon delivers a copy of the Final Volume to Tika Majere in Solace."

Default Third Day, Seventhmonth, 356

Journeyed to The Inn of the Last Home seeking Caramon. Had a brief run in with a tribe of centaurs, but they led us through the Darken Wood to Solace. Learned that my brother gave Tika a copy of the book, which she burned in a fit of human emotion.

I tried to dreamspeak to Caramon to see if he was alive, but the dream seemed strange. He might be in another dimension or something.

Travelled to Skullcap, with the help of some friendly giant owls. We flew over a magestorm. That was probably the most scary and exciting thing since my test.

Upon noticing and realizing that Sirrion is now dead, my wits were lost and the panic took me. I was separated from Mags, but I am hopeful and sure that our paths will cross again.
    Last edited by Drakestendor; 08-15-2014 at 12:42 PM.

Default 5th day, Seventhmonth, 356

I found Skullcap and was reunited with my Starsister, Mags. Lunitari deemed a pair of dwarves worthy of crossing my path, and one of them was kin to the same person of whom my brother deemed worthy to receive a copy of the Prophesy.

We ventured into Fistsndantilus' lair and were accosted by what I think were shadows, but they fell to our might and blade.

Ventured inward further and were met by a fireshadow which also was banished by us.

Upon entering what ended up being an armory, we found a metallic dragon, from ages past, trapped in a bubble of frozen time. We freed him, found his name to be Blaize and that he had been trapped there for at least 300 years. After much history lessons, we bedded down for some much needed rest.

The next day, we discovered a horde of dragon treasure which Blaize was strangely uninterested in. With his help, we avoided some undead and ventured deeper into Skullcap. I destroyed some skeleton warriors quite easily and then we came across what is now one of my greatest fears, a golem. With all of the magic and power that I control, I was utterly useless against it. Thanks to my new dwarven companions, we overcame it but not without the loss of much blood.

A strange occurrence happened during the fight. It felt like the river of time was rushing through us, helping us even. Mags swears that she saw another god. I doubted her, but now she can channel the power of Reorx through herself, with the help of an amulet he found. She is a strange, donkey-eared enigma. Perhaps the gods are at work here, as they should be.

I have a strange craving for Elven Picklebread.

Default Ninth Day, Seventhmonth, 356

Woke up well and refreshed. Enjoyed seeing uncomfortable dwarves, sleeping in my rope trick. Their distrust of magic that isnt a weapon or armor baffles me. Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

Ventured farther inward into Skullcap and was surprised by a floating skull that manifested into some kind of remnant of Fistandantilus. Of course, one of the dwarves charged and attacked him, but I was able to reason with him/it into letting us ransack his treasures for the safety of Ansalon.

We left Skullcap after that, deciding to not explore further. I might return here, if and when the apocalypse has been deferred.

The dwarves decided to continue in their quest to unite an army or something, so Mags and I headed into the Plains of Dust after Lanadon.

Travel was mostly uneventful until we were sandwiched in between a magestorm and an army or some sort.

We decided to take shelter and investigate after the danger had passed.

Upon awakening, we discovered that the army was gone and there was no sign of them.

We plan to head east and investigate on the way.

I'm still craving strange food. The past few days' menu has consisted of burnt dog meat. I am strangely alright with it.
    Last edited by Drakestendor; 10-29-2014 at 12:34 PM.