Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: OOC (Out of character)

Hey Garth? Thorn has a mace.
    Dragonlanceforums.com Moderater - To be one, ask one!

Do you love the Dragonlace Forums? Do they provide you with hours of entertainment? Why not donate? Keep the hamsters running. Ask me how!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBall View Post
    Hey Garth? Thorn has a mace.
    I read mace and thought axe... thanks for the warning, I'll edit there!

It's not a warning. If you see something and point it out, then it gets edited and the game reads a lot nicer, that's all. No worries, man. We just need a post from the Gnome, looks like.

Do you love the Dragonlace Forums? Do they provide you with hours of entertainment? Why not donate? Keep the hamsters running. Ask me how!

I was about to make a post pointing out the mace instead of axe and to Superball; it's Maxavel; not Maxvel......but either way; she does answer to "Max"....

In all seriousness; I'm certainly not going to be the grammar police as frankly; I'm sure I violate its rules all the time! But things like getting the weapons and name right tend to help so we don't go way down the road and suddenly you're in a situation where it becomes an issue....("Just cut the ropes with your axe!" "I don't have an axe, I have a mace!" "Since when?" "Since the adventure started!")....or something along those lines!

roguesastronomer: If you'd like to use Invisible castle for your roles; that's cool with me but it's really no big deal for me to make all the rolls. Let me know amigo.

-Max

Oh....and to answer Yuri's OOC question in his post: if you guys want to; that's cool; but I've got a little 'cheat sheet' I wrote down here at home that has it all...thanks amigo! I'll do all the rolls and get the next post up here in a bit!

Noted. I'll just do some editing myself.

Next post is up! First round of combat is over....Party: 2 hob-gobs; Hob-gobs: 2 Flesh wounds!

Okay...next post coming tonight/tomorrow....rogueastronomer if you haven't posted by then; then I'll assume Yuri is just acting defensively.

Quick notes: there are no Kobolds in my version of DL; so Thorn's curse could just be a Dwarven word for something else.....sheep maybe?

Also; while Garth could simply be using "....back to the Abyss" as a way of saying "..sending you to hell"; he WOULDN'T really know that souls of evil creatures end up there.....just wanted to be sure that was understood.

Okey-doke.....next post coming up soon!

Next post up....action is (probably) going to wind down here shortly....Garth takes down another Hob-gob in one swing....man is a BEAST!

Next post is up fellas.....nice quick fight people! Everybody doing okay with the game so far?