Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728

Thread: OOC (Out of character)

Bluehorse. Wow, just wow.

Heh,before you get the wrong idea-that is the Song of Huma. it was written by Micheal Williams and it appears in several of the early Dragonlance books. It was written in character by a Silvinesti Bard named Quivalen Soth. It is most prominently in Dragons of Autumn Twilight. There is also a fan fic made by none other than Tracy Hickman himself on oocities.com (now archived) where he wrote it in Salomnic.

"The "Song of Huma" was the last - and many consider the greatest - work of the elven bard Quivalen Soth. Only Fragments of the work remained following the Cataclysm. It is said that those who study it diligently will find hints to the future of the turning world."
    Brett
    ~A.K.A. Bluehorse

"A trap is only a trap if you walk into it before you see it" ~Flint Fireforge

Rough Human / NG / Ranger lvl: 6 / Maxvale's Classic War of the Lance Campaign (DL Nexus)

Hey there peoples!

The distribution of treasure is ENTIRELY up to you guys....but seeing Stefan's last post, I just thought I'd throw a couple of things out there....

1. While Rose hasn't posted yet and might not be interested in them.....Maxavel is the only one with a Sling and a Proficiency in it (concerning the enchanted Sling Bullets)

2. No one has claimed the Potion of Heroism yet; but only Thorn, Gilthanas, Rough and the NPC Paladin can use it.

3. Just to make sure I got this right....Rough is taking 6 of the +1 Arrows and Gilthanas the other six?

4. Gil has the Wand and Max has the Bag of Holding

That seem correct?

Oops, I thought that I was the last one up and seeing that nobody had claimed them, I figured Vale could just chuck them at stuff. No real need for them, just didn't want them to go to waste!

I just don't like jumping up and taking something first but Thorn will take the potion of Heroism and just be the one carrying it if someone else wishes to use it.

Default Happy birthday GreyWolfVT!

Happy birthday, friend! May you have many many more!
    Brett
    ~A.K.A. Bluehorse

"A trap is only a trap if you walk into it before you see it" ~Flint Fireforge

Rough Human / NG / Ranger lvl: 6 / Maxvale's Classic War of the Lance Campaign (DL Nexus)

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorse View Post
    Happy birthday, friend! May you have many many more!
    Thanks man