Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Seeking Players for Old School Chronicles Campaign

whats up Dram?

Looking for a game to play here. I played a few Dragonlance mods way back in the day. Read some of the books. Always like Raistlin and his Caramon.

Hey there Dram!

Welcome aboard. I'll PM you tomorrow/this weekend with some more info; but you can definitely jump in and as of right now there's a couple of NPCs you could take over if you so choose (straight out of the DL modules/Chronicles books); Gilthanas (Elven Fighter/Mage) or Elistan (Human Cleric).or you could create a new PC who was one of the prisoners in the Pax Tharkas iron mines (so, you'd have to be human and have been from/living in Abanasinia when it fell to the Red Wing of the Dragon Army).

Right now the PCs include a Dwarven Fighter (Greywolf VT); a Human Cleric (Monsieur Rose); an Elven Thief-Mage (StefanYates) and a player who has just gone on hiatus; so his character will be NPC'd by me for now; a human Paladin.

The NPCs include the two I mentioned above; Gilthanas and Elistan. The modules are the original DL 1-14 (we're about to start DL 3); and have been changed VERY slightly by me. We are NOT using the cannon characters but instead original characters to take thier place; but as mentioned; several of the ancillary characters are still the same as those listed in the books.

Anyway, more to come; but for now peruse the Posts from this long-running PBP game and welcome aboard!

-Max

Default Looking to play

I would like to play Gilthanas(Elven Fight/Mage). Where do I find his character sheet.