Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Light In The Mists: Planning

edited my post to reflect Anica getting to Stanley first! Ray got his post up for Anica while I was working on Varsinya's...

If Stanley wakes up he'll wake up to quite a bit of female attention!
    The Red Condor shrieked at Sir Darvig in full wrath. Wings flapped storms of fire across the sky. "The Mage-God grows in power swifter than it appears to Paladine. This I know. A warning," Sargonnas told Darvigl, "for you to give to Paladine in your prayers."

I will, Darvig uttered.

Default Stanley, in the Midst of Angels

The Stan abides.
    "All the works of man have their origin in creative fantasy. What right have we then to depreciate imagination."

Carl Jung

Will get a post up on here tomorrow!
    The Red Condor shrieked at Sir Darvig in full wrath. Wings flapped storms of fire across the sky. "The Mage-God grows in power swifter than it appears to Paladine. This I know. A warning," Sargonnas told Darvigl, "for you to give to Paladine in your prayers."

I will, Darvig uttered.

Hey Drake, those were healing potions I presume? How much healing do they dole?

I will, Darvig uttered.

Sorry for the hold up peeps! I decided last minute to take a a US history class this semester, so I was busy this weekend getting my house in order and tying up loose ends so I can focus on this class, my games here and a couple of other things without getting stressed out.
    "Argent and Rukin would fight over a goblin turd if they thought it was important to the other one." ~ Tauren Kai-Jere, Chatzy, 10/6/11

I'll try and post for Nizami when I get off of work later tonight... 11-12ish. If you want to continue on, he'll go with Varsinya.
    Spasseltock Nimblefingers kender CN (with good tendencies) Rogue/13, Handler/ 8
    Shayle Wist'lya Bothan Noble 3/Scoundrel 1/Scout 3/Infiltrator 2 Star Wars: Dawn of Defiance
    Evelyn Morningory Aasimar Warpriest of Sarenrae 2 Wrath of the Righteous
    Virgil Halard Human Ranger 4/Fighter 2/Rogue 2/Knight of the Lily 1 Hourglass in the Sky

Will get a post up tomorrow! And yeah, Drake, Varsinya will stick with Nizami as much as possible if you want to go ahead.

I will, Darvig uttered.

ok sorry about the not posting for awhile...fixing that now here and on LoB

Just a quick question... this is still the same day as the original fight isn't it? Just wondering for spell I have.
    Spasseltock Nimblefingers kender CN (with good tendencies) Rogue/13, Handler/ 8
    Shayle Wist'lya Bothan Noble 3/Scoundrel 1/Scout 3/Infiltrator 2 Star Wars: Dawn of Defiance
    Evelyn Morningory Aasimar Warpriest of Sarenrae 2 Wrath of the Righteous
    Virgil Halard Human Ranger 4/Fighter 2/Rogue 2/Knight of the Lily 1 Hourglass in the Sky