Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: POC Unstatted NPCs

Default POC Unstatted NPCs

Anyone have the time to research a list? With names, races, classes, levels, and, most importantly, page numbers, I'd be happy to start working on 'em!
    Last edited by Tauren_Kai-Jere; 07-29-2013 at 12:23 PM.

If you don't mind waiting a week or so I can probably do it and PM you a list to start a thread with. I have some time off work coming up and I feel obligated to help out just a little bit for some weird reason.

Also I fixed the thread title from "PCs" to "NPCs."
    Head Moderator &
    Member of the Whitestone Council

"Hey look! I'm the Code of Conduct! Check me out!" -The Code of Conduct

Sweeet.

Hey man, I'm about half-way done that list. Sorry it's taken me so long. I honestly forgot about it until a few days ago. I should have it for you by the end of the weekend.
    Head Moderator &

Sweeet.

AHUICTALA CR 6
    Female Nordmaarian civilized human mariner 6
    N medium humanoid (human)
    Init +9; Senses Listen +11, Spot +13
    Languages Common, Nordmaarian, Kothian

AC 20, touch 13, flat-footed 17
    hp 33 (6 HD)
    Resist dragonfear +4
    Fort +7, Ref +9, Will +5

Speed 20 ft. (4 squares)
    Ranged masterwork net +10 (entanglement)
    Melee masterwork cutlass +7/+2 (1d6/19-20); or
    Melee masterwork cutlass +7 (1d6/19-20) (+2d4 with dirty strike)
    Space 5 ft.; Reach 5 ft.
    Base Atk +6; Grp +6
    Atk Options dirty strike
    Combat Gear elixir of fire breath

Abilities Str 10, Dex 16, Con 13, Int 12, Wis 14, Cha 8
    SQ back-to-back, sailor lore +11
    Feats Improved Initiative, Leadership, Lucky, Obscure Lore, Quick-Thinking, Resist Dragonfear
    Skills Balance +13, Climb +10, Escape Artist +2, Hide +2, Jump +10, Listen +11, Move Silently +2, Profession (sailor) +13, Sleight of Hand +2, Spot +13, Swim -2, Tumble +13, Use Rope +12
    Possessions combat gear plus +1 buckler, +1 chain shirt, backpack, bedroll, belt pouch, explorer’s outfit, flint and steel, hempen rope (50 ft.), masterwork cutlass, masterwork net, pig, sapphire pendant on a gold chain, sunrods (2), trail rations (10 days), wagon, waterskin

Back-to-Back (Ex): Ahuictala is trained in fighting alongside her shipmates in cramped and crowded conditions, especially against superior numbers. Whenever Ahuictala is adjacent to an ally and using the fighting defensively or total defense combat options, she gains a +1 dodge bonus to her AC. She loses this bonus if she is denied her Dexterity bonus to AC or if she or her ally moves more than 5 ft. away.
    Dirty Strike (Ex): Ahuictala is adept at maneuvers such as hitting below the belt, head butts, sucker punches, and other opportunistic tricks. Ahuictala may choose to make a single melee attack on her turn as a full round action that deals an additional +2d4 points of damage. The additional damage caused by a dirty strike is the same kind of damage as the weapon used in the attack. This ability has no effect on creatures without a discernable anatomy or that are immune to critical hits, such as constructs, oozes, plants, or undead. Additional damage from a dirty strike is not multiplied if Ahuictala scores a successful critical hit.
    Leadership Ahuictala has a 4th-level cohort and no followers.
    Resist Dragonfear Ahuictala receives a +4 bonus on Will saving throws against the frightful presence of dragons.
    Sailor Lore (Ex): Ahuictala picks up a lot of knowledge by listening to local gossip in various ports of call or from the sea stories of shipmates. Ahuictala may make a special sailor lore check (1d20+11) to see whether she knows some relevant information about local people or history, faraway places, or strange superstitions. This check will not necessarily reveal true information, as much of the time Ahuictala heard it from someone who heard it from a friend, who heard it from a guy, etc. Ahuictala may not take 10 or 20 on this check; this sort of knowledge is essentially random. The DM will determine the DC of the check.
    Last edited by Drakey; 10-16-2013 at 04:54 PM. Reason: Corrected cohort's level

AIDEN RILFORT CR 6
    Male Solamnic civilized human fighter 6
    NG Medium humanoid (human)
    Init +1; Senses Listen -1, Spot -1
    Languages Common, Solamnic

AC 23, touch 11, flat-footed 22; Dodge, Mobility
    hp 55 (6 HD)
    Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +1

Speed 20 ft. (4 squares), Run 60 ft. (12 squares); Shot on the Run
    Melee masterwork rapier +10/+5 (1d6+3/18-20)
    Ranged masterwork composite longbow (+3 Str rating) (1d8+3/x3)
    Space 5 ft.; Reach 5 ft.
    Base Atk +6; Grp +9
    Atk Options Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot
    Combat Gear potion of resist energy (fire) 20

Abilities Str 16, Dex 13, Con 14, Int 10, Wis 8, Cha 12
    Feats Dodge, Leadership, Mobility, Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Shot on the Run
    Skills Balance -13, Climb -2, Diplomacy +10, Escape Artist -13, Hide -13, Jump -2, Move Silently -13, Sleight of Hand -13, Swim -25
    Possessions combat gear plus +1 banded mail, +1 tower shield, chain (10 ft.), fishing net (25 sq. ft.), goggles of minute seeing, masterwork composite longbow (+3 Strength rating), masterwork rapier, standard adventurer’s kit, quiver with 20 arrows

Leadership Aiden has a 4th-level cohort and no followers.
    Last edited by Drakey; 10-18-2013 at 12:58 PM.

Default AMROH OAKSEEK, PROPRIETOR OF EMERALD MERMAID SUPPLIES CR 15

AMROH OAKSEEK, PROPRIETOR OF EMERALD MERMAID SUPPLIES CR 15
    CG Medium humanod (elf)
    Male Qualinesti elf mariner 15
    Init +6; Senses blindsight 5 ft., elvensight (darkvision 30 ft, low-light vision); Listen +4, Spot +24
    Languages Common, Elven

AC 24, touch 13, flat-footed 21; Dodge, Mobility
    hp 94 (15 HD); fast healing 4 with combat focus; DR 1/-
    Immune sleep, entrapment by web
    Fort +11 (+12 vs. spider poison), Ref +14 (+16 vs. enchantment), Will +8 (+12 with Combat Focus)

Speed 20 ft. (4 squares), Climb 15 ft.
    Melee +2 adamantine rapier +22/+17/+12 (1d6+7/18–20) with Combat Strike; or
    Melee +2 adamantine rapier +18/+13/+8 (1d6+3/18–20); or
    Melee +2 adamantine rapier +22 (1d6+3/18–20) (+4d4 with Combat Strike and dirty strike); or
    Melee +2 adamantine rapier +18 (1d6+3/18–20) (+4d4 with dirty strike)
    Ranged +2 net +25 (entanglement) with Combat Strike; or
    Ranged +2 net +21 (entanglement)
    Space 5 ft.; Reach 5 ft.
    Base Atk +15; Grp +16
    Atk Options Combat Strike, dirty strike

Abilities Str 12, Dex 19, Con 12, Int 10, Wis 14, Cha 8
    SQ Back-to-back, Qualinesti elf traits, seamanship, sailor lore
    Feats Blind-Fight, Combat Awareness, Combat Focus, Combat Strike, Combat Vigor, Dodge, Leadership, Lucky, Mobility, Quick-Thinking
    Skills Balance +24, Climb +19, Diplomacy +0, Escape Artist +0, Hide +0, Jump -1, Listen +4, Move Silently +0, Profession (sailor) +24, Search +2, Sense Motive +3, Sleight of Hand +0, Spot +24, Swim -7, Tumble +18, Use Rope +22
    Possessions +3 adamantine chain shirt, +3 darkwood buckler, +2 adamantine rapier, +2 net, backpack, bedroll, belt pouch, cloak of arachnida, explorer’s outfit, flint and steel, hempen rope (50 ft.), lock (average), sunrods (2), trail rations (10 days), waterskin

Back-to-Back (Ex): Amroh Oakseek is trained in fighting alongside his shipmates in cramped and crowded conditions, especially against superior numbers. Whenever he is adjacent to an ally and using the fighting defensively or total defense combat options, he gains a +3 dodge bonus to his AC. He loses this bonus if he is denied his Dexterity bonus to AC or if he or his ally moves more than 5 ft. away.
    Blind-Fight In melee, every time Amroh Oakseek misses because of concealment, he can reroll his miss chance percentile roll one time to see if he actually hits.
    An invisible attacker gets no advantages related to hitting Amroh Oakseek in melee. That is, he doesn’t lose his Dexterity bonus to Armor Class, and the attacker doesn’t get the usual +2 bonus for being invisible. The invisible attacker’s bonuses do still apply for ranged attacks, however.
    Amroh Oakseek takes only half the usual penalty to speed for being unable to see. Darkness and poor visibility in general reduces your speed to three-quarters normal, instead of one-half.
    Combat Awareness While maintaining his combat focus, Amroh Oakseek learns the current hit point total of each adjacent opponent and ally.
    Combat Focus In battle, Amroh Oakseek pushes aside the chaos of the fight and attains a focused state that grants him a keen, clear picture of the battle. Fear and pain ebb away as he focuses solely on defeating his enemy. The first time he makes a successful attack during an encounter, he gains his combat focus. In this state, his mind and body become one, allowing him to overcome mundane physical limits.
    He can maintain his combat focus for 13 rounds after entering it. He can only gain his combat focus once per encounter.
    While he is maintaining his combat focus, he gains a +4 bonus on Will saves.
    Combat Strike If he chooses to end his combat focus as a swift action, Amroh Oakseek gains a +4 bonus on attack rolls and damage rolls for the rest of his current turn. He immediately loses all benefits of combat form feats that affect him only while he is maintaining his combat focus.
    Combat Vigor While he maintains his combat focus, Amroh Oakseek gains fast healing 4.
    He loses this benefit when his combat focus ends.
    Dirty Strike (Ex): Amroh Oakseek is adept at maneuvers such as hitting below the belt, head butts, sucker punches, and other opportunistic tricks. He may choose to make a single melee attack on his turn as a full round action that deals an additional +4d4 points of damage. The additional damage caused by a dirty strike is the same kind of damage as the weapon used in the attack; a 2nd-level mariner that uses a club to make a dirty strike deals an additional +1d4 bludgeoning damage, for example, and if the damage dealt by the attack is nonlethal damage, the additional damage is also nonlethal. This ability has no effect on creatures without a discernable anatomy or that are immune to critical hits, such as constructs, oozes, plants, or undead. Additional damage from a dirty strike is not multiplied if the mariner scores a successful critical hit.
    Dodge During his action, Amroh Oakseek designates an opponent and receive a +1 dodge bonus to Armor Class against attacks from that opponent. He can select a new opponent on any action.
    A condition that makes him lose his Dexterity bonus to Armor Class (if any) also makes him lose dodge bonuses. Also, dodge bonuses stack with each other, unlike most other types of bonuses.
    Leadership Amroh Oakseek has an 11th-level cohort, 25 1st-level followers, 2 2nd-level followers, and 1 3rd-level follower.
    Mobility Amroh Oakseek gets a +4 dodge bonus to Armor Class against attacks of opportunity caused when he moves out of or within a threatened area. A condition that makes him lose his Dexterity bonus to Armor Class (if any) also makes him lose dodge bonuses.
    Dodge bonuses stack with each other, unlike most types of bonuses.
    Sailor Lore (Ex): Amroh Oakseek picks up a lot of knowledge by listening to local gossip in various ports of call or from the sea stories of shipmates. He may make a special sailor lore check with a +15 bonus to see whether he knows some relevant information about local people or history, faraway places, or strange superstitions. This check will not necessarily reveal true information, as much of the time he heard it from someone who heard it from a friend, who heard it from a guy, etc. He may not take 10 or 20 on this check; this sort of knowledge is essentially random. The DM will determine the DC of the.

Hey Drakey, elves don't have blindsight. I think you're thinking of their ability to automatically detect secret doors within 5 ft.
    Head Moderator &

Elves don't, this guy does--side effect of one of the Combat Focus feats that I thought I'd just list once rather than twice.