Page 2 of 308 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Rise of the Runelords Planner

jake is totally going to become a Pathfinder.

Ed, depending where you want to be from maybe our characters were caught up in the same scandal in Korvosa; it cost me my good standing with my family and you all of your money. There's got to be a way to make that work.
    Head Moderator &
    Member of the Whitestone Council

"Hey look! I'm the Code of Conduct! Check me out!" -The Code of Conduct

I'm liking it. You could be his bodyguard, and he can be your long lost pal.
    Dragonlanceforums.com Moderater - To be one, ask one!

Do you love the Dragonlace Forums? Do they provide you with hours of entertainment? Why not donate? Keep the hamsters running. Ask me how!

Post Urban Druid concept: Eulalia

I'm thinking an Urban Druid (no animal companion---Nobility Domain with Leadership Subdomain instead), either human or half-elf, follower of goddess of art/beauty Shelyn.

Eulalia could be related to another noble, perhaps a cousin?

Sorry, no hometown hero here either. Maybe if you get someone to be your spellslinger...

Really looking forward to gaming with great minds like yours again, Gabe and "Goraxis!"

And I'm a huge fan of your writing, rogue and Tauren, and look forward to gaming with you as well!
    "Fall into my pit trap, shame on you. Fill my pit trap with bloodthirsty sharp-toothed goblins with abyssal templates, shame on me." ---SuperBall

Ed, I can't tell if you're kidding. Everyone with money in Sandpoint still has money in Sandpoint, but if you lost your personal fortune, and you're back at the ancestral home to start over, I can give you several surnames and NPC relations. Hit me up.

Do you love the Dragonlace Forums? Do they provide you with hours of entertainment? Why not donate? Keep the hamsters running. Ask me how!

Greetings! My name is James, and I'm a glutton for punishment!

My character will remain the same as before, with minor changes to a feat or two, adding traits (yay!), and a little more background. And, no he's not from Sandpoint either, but instead from Janderhoff to the east. However, his Uncle was well known as a defender of Sandpoint! Don't know if that counts, but it should! I worked hard on that backstory!

He will not be a noble, but rather a stone mason's son. He will be the dour, grumpy, yet protective and helpful dwarf with a short temper.

I can't tell you how excited I am to return to Sandpoint with Goraxis! I'm also excited to see UD and Astro in another game that I get to be in! Yay!

See you all on the streets of Sandpoint!
    Roll Better! Miss Less!

Family Time Games:
    Boards, Cards, Dice - Games for Everyone!

Evil is not a condition or a state of being. It is a choice. Hold on to your choice for it is your salvation.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBall View Post
    Ed, I can't tell if you're kidding. Everyone with money in Sandpoint still has money in Sandpoint, but if you lost your personal fortune, and you're back at the ancestral home to start over, I can give you several surnames and NPC relations. Hit me up.
    My guy will be mostly broke and older, seriously.
    -Dragonlance Nexus Social Media Manager-
    GM - ICRP: Star Wars - Dawn of Defiance

Right. If he wants to be Japanese, he can be a Kaijutsu. If you want to be the mayor of Sandpoint's brother or uncle, you can be a Deverin. If you want to be in a shady crime family, you can be a Sczarni. they're "businessmen". they own a lumber mill, etc.or, if you want to be really broke, and really tangled up in the story early on, you can be a Foxglove! That would be sweet too. Ere may be more. Hang on. If you want to be a castoff of the oldest family in Sandpoint, you can be a Valdemarr. They're in the business of ships.

Just checking, are stats 4d6 drop lowest or 4d6? One time I forgot to drop the lowest and got super excited with awesome scores then felt silly when someone pointed out that over 18 isn't possible...

Characters:
    -Loren Soth (LG Male Human Fighter 7/Paladin 3; Dragons on the River of Time)
    -Kadrien Soth (Zabrak Soldier 5/Jedi 2; Star Wars-Dawn of Defiance)
    -Victaria Grey (NG Female Cleric of Irori 5; Rise of the Runelords)

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBall View Post
    Japanese
    Uh, actually it would be Tian as in from Tian Xia

sorry...lots of experience with our Tabletop in Jade Regent!

But that would be cool!
    Roll Better! Miss Less!

Family Time Games:
    Boards, Cards, Dice - Games for Everyone!

Evil is not a condition or a state of being. It is a choice. Hold on to your choice for it is your salvation.

The stats will be just like Ed's games. 4d6, Reroll one die that comes up a "1" (if you get one) on each roll. Drop the lowest, total.