Page 308 of 308 FirstFirst ... 208258298304305306307308
Results 3,071 to 3,080 of 3080

Thread: Rise of the Runelords Planner

So I recently discovered a bunch of alchemical arrow types in Elves of Golarion that I would love to add to Gus' repetoire at some point. However, there doesn't seem to be much of a game to play in these days. Now I'm certainly up to my eyeballs in my own stuff, but uh, what's going on? Everything okay, William? Haven't heard much from you lately.
    Head Moderator &
    Member of the Whitestone Council

"Hey look! I'm the Code of Conduct! Check me out!" -The Code of Conduct

I have tomorrow off work, and I'll be posting a new round. I'm sorry, Dave. I've got college cutting into my mornings, which I used to have completely free, and that putting pressure on family needs, etcetera.

Short story, new round up tomorrow. Message me the info on the arrows in Facebook. I don't think that there will be a problem.
    Dragonlanceforums.com Moderater - To be one, ask one!

Do you love the Dragonlace Forums? Do they provide you with hours of entertainment? Why not donate? Keep the hamsters running. Ask me how!

Didn't realize you were back in school! Totally cool. Just making sure you were still interested in keeping this game going. You've definitely got a lot going on!

I'll PM you the stuff that caught my eye in the next few days!
    Last edited by Tauren_Kai-Jere; 03-05-2017 at 11:00 PM.
    Head Moderator &

Default Ending the game

It's not an easy thing for me to do, but I'm afraid that I'm going to have to end Rise of the Runelords early. Several factors contributed to this: I've got a baby due in April, I'm enrolled part time in college, working nights, and I've got a tabletop game of my own as well.

Im going to continue as a player in the threads that I'm involved in, as that requires far less time. I'm also not opposed to running a game on the boards in the future. I won't always be running a tabletop and involved in multiple other threads, for example.

I hope that you guys dont don't bear me any ill will, but I can understand emotions that come up as a result of my decision. I don't want to disappoint anyone, or let anyone down, and that's why it's taken me this long to realize that I just haven't got the time and energy. I'm really sorry, and I hope that it'll be alright, and not harm any future plans, but for now it's the best that I can do.
    Dragonlanceforums.com Moderater - To be one, ask one!

Do you love the Dragonlace Forums? Do they provide you with hours of entertainment? Why not donate? Keep the hamsters running. Ask me how!

I understand, Will. I know it's a tough call to make, but you've always got my support. What we've done here is no less awesome because it ends a little early. It's been a wonderful game and you can always count me in for your future endeavors!

Characters:
    -Loren Soth (LG Male Human Fighter 7/Paladin 3; Dragons on the River of Time)
    -Kadrien Soth (Zabrak Soldier 5/Jedi 2; Star Wars-Dawn of Defiance)
    -Victaria Grey (NG Female Cleric of Irori 5; Rise of the Runelords)

Good luck with everything you have going on and thank you for introducing me to Golarion.
    "It's not a game of Final Fantasy where you can step outside the plot for a bit and train up your stats, it's a potentially apocalyptic final chapter in an epic drama." - Brass Tiger Captain

I was just kind of waiting for you to come to this conclusion. It's always a tough call to make, but it sounds like its the right one for you. No ill will here, sir.

Congrats on the baby dude! We are both are bringing new life into the world in the same year! That's pretty cool!

Let me know when you want me to disassemble the subform.

EDIT: Also, this means for the first time in probably a decade...I have no games that I'm currently active in on the boards. I, I don't know how I feel about that!
    Last edited by Tauren_Kai-Jere; 03-14-2017 at 06:46 PM.
    Head Moderator &

Completely understand William. Real life always trumps the forums... good luck with school and congrats on the baby! Exciting times... also remember, if you ever want to resurrect this thread I'm sure all of us would be ready!
    Spasseltock Nimblefingers kender CN (with good tendencies) Rogue/13, Handler/ 8
    Shayle Wist'lya Bothan Noble 3/Scoundrel 1/Scout 3/Infiltrator 2 Star Wars: Dawn of Defiance
    Evelyn Morningory Aasimar Warpriest of Sarenrae 2 Wrath of the Righteous
    Virgil Halard Human Ranger 4/Fighter 2/Rogue 2/Knight of the Lily 1 Hourglass in the Sky

Late to the party here. You have all the reason to take time for you and the family. As always, we'll talk!
    -Dragonlance Nexus Social Media Manager-
    GM - ICRP: Star Wars - Dawn of Defiance

Now that everyone's had a chance to sound off, I'll be disassembling the forum at the end of the week.
    Head Moderator &