Page 1 of 308 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Rise of the Runelords Planner

Default Rise of the Runelords Planner

This is the planner thread for my Rise of the Runelords game. If you are one of my confirmed players for this campaign, sound off! I'm working on getting a Sub forum started. Until then, well, collaborate!
    Dragonlanceforums.com Moderater - To be one, ask one!

Do you love the Dragonlace Forums? Do they provide you with hours of entertainment? Why not donate? Keep the hamsters running. Ask me how!

Hi, my name is Dave and I'm a chronic gamer.

I'm planning on my character being a Chelaxian fighter from Korvosa. I'm using the archer archetype from the APG and am planning on playing him in the vein of Hawkeye or Green Arrow; cocky, daring, and very acrobatic. The backstory is still raw. I see him as the son of noble family who was caught up in some kind of scandal and run out of town. Now he's out on his own trying to clear his family name, but he's enjoying the adventuring thing to much to worry about going home anytime soon. He'll probably be LN.

I'm a big fan of party's with interconnected backstory's, so if anyone sees a connection right of the bat let me know!
    Head Moderator &
    Member of the Whitestone Council

"Hey look! I'm the Code of Conduct! Check me out!" -The Code of Conduct

Hi I'm Ed, also a chronic gamer. I will be playing the party rogue. I need some more research on the PF setting, but my guy will be a retired adventurer who is recently bankrupt, having to return to find another fortune. He will be a very Sean Connery-ish from The Rock.

I am also excited to be a player with Dave again.
    -Dragonlance Nexus Social Media Manager-
    GM - ICRP: Star Wars - Dawn of Defiance

That's hilarious! I feel like I should award you a Newcomer's Chit for attending your first meeting!

Do you love the Dragonlace Forums? Do they provide you with hours of entertainment? Why not donate? Keep the hamsters running. Ask me how!

Quote Originally Posted by Tauren_Kai-Jere View Post
    I'm a big fan of party's with interconnected backstory's, so if anyone sees a connection right of the bat let me know!
    Dave, I was aiming for my guy to be an uppity-up who worked his way into nobility through money. Perhaps a connection?

Here it comes...my party of disenfranchised nobles.

You love it.

No hometown heroes yet guys? I'm surprised! No one wants to be from Sandpoint? Boo. What about the farmboy-***-hero that all of the old stories love so much? Frodo, Luke Skywalker, more than half of the Companions of the Lance, Harry Dresden, the Knights of Myth Drannor...I could go on for days!

Hi, I'm jake and I'm being forced here against my will! Haha! I'm leaning towards a human cleric of Irori focusing on knowledge and healing, maybe eventually taking monk levels somewhere down the line. My person is here to learn all the cool stuff hidden in this ancient land. Haven't decided on a background or where they are from yet.

Characters:
    -Loren Soth (LG Male Human Fighter 7/Paladin 3; Dragons on the River of Time)
    -Kadrien Soth (Zabrak Soldier 5/Jedi 2; Star Wars-Dawn of Defiance)
    -Victaria Grey (NG Female Cleric of Irori 5; Rise of the Runelords)

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBall View Post
    No hometown heroes yet guys? I'm surprised! No one wants to be from Sandpoint? Boo. What about the farmboy-***-hero that all of the old stories love so much? Frodo, Luke Skywalker, more than half of the Companions of the Lance, Harry Dresden, the Knights of Myth Drannor...I could go on for days!
    My character can have his manor, in which he was recently evicted from, be in Sandpoint.