Thread: Dragonlance KoD pathfinder

Default Dragonlance KoD pathfinder

Hello my name is robert or you can call me shadowman. I am starting a new KoD campaign with my dnd group. We ran king maker by paizo building agood kingdom and having a blast. Then we ran a evil group until a total party wipe killed them at lvl 22. Now my buddy Dorgyn angelaxe on the forums here (real life friend) told me to run KoD. I started in his group he posted i was a wizard but due to things i had to drop out.

Anyway here is my group
    Robert - DM
    Jodi - Kender rogue (same kender as dorgyns game)
    Ryan - Dwarf cleric
    Justin -
    Deryk -
    Will -

I will post character names and first game night next weekend. We start next sat

Welcome to the DL Forums Robert!

I should mention to the masses that originally I had high hopes of traveling along the paths of Krynn with Shadowman's group, as did my better half, but due to schedule conflicts, we were unable to join. Maybe we'll be fortunate to sit in on a game from time to time, or at least offer assistance when certain Kender characters "BORROW" certain Dwarf character's mess kits! <---- Jodi and Ryan can explain.

I should also mention that Shadowman and I go back...waaaaay back in terms of gaming. My avatar's name came from a game that he ran over a period of several years, and is still hoping to see more action again someday. From level one, all the way to eighteen...hopefully on to epic from there!

I look forward to reading of your players expliots, and hope to see them make their own posts as well!
    Last edited by Dorgyn Angylaxe; 04-12-2013 at 12:15 AM.
    Roll Better! Miss Less!

Family Time Games:
    Boards, Cards, Dice - Games for Everyone!

Evil is not a condition or a state of being. It is a choice. Hold on to your choice for it is your salvation.

I have it on good authority that there has indeed been session #1 played at Shadowman's table...but no journal entry? What?!?
    Roll Better! Miss Less!

Family Time Games:
    Boards, Cards, Dice - Games for Everyone!

Evil is not a condition or a state of being. It is a choice. Hold on to your choice for it is your salvation.

Default 1st game night

This is a place holder, and yes we played our first game i will post it tonight dorgyn boo lol