Page 2 of 95 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars DoD - Episode III: The Queen of Air and Darkness

“Unacceptable madame,” ACE's new voice crackled over the comm. “Master Mar'gith has appointments to keep and credits to spend. Surely we could be accommodated sooner?”

OOC -
    Persuasion Check (d20+3): 4.

Goddammit.
    Head Moderator &
    Member of the Whitestone Council

"Hey look! I'm the Code of Conduct! Check me out!" -The Code of Conduct

Lykka flicked the comm off momentarily while ACE waited for his reply. "Master?" he said, a sly grin steeling across his newly smoothed facial features. "I could get used to that!" he jested, flipping the comm back on.
    Roll Better! Miss Less!

Family Time Games:
    Boards, Cards, Dice - Games for Everyone!

Evil is not a condition or a state of being. It is a choice. Hold on to your choice for it is your salvation.

ACE tilted his false head back and stared at the ceiling of cockpit with his massive, silver, bug-like eyes. The voice-modulator masking his vocalizations allowed for a very human sigh.

"I hate you."
    Last edited by Tauren_Kai-Jere; 09-09-2012 at 10:09 PM.
    Head Moderator &

With a muffled chuckle, Lykka replied, "I know."
    Roll Better! Miss Less!

Family Time Games:

Evil is not a condition or a state of being. It is a choice. Hold on to your choice for it is your salvation.

An almost dramatic pause answered over the comm. Finally, a transmission burst flashed over the computer. Letters in green text explained how things ran on the city.

"To land immediately, deposit 300 credits into the following account prefix. Maintain wireless silence, or wait for another 12 hours," the flashed.

It seemed credits talked, and bantha poodoo walked.
    -Dragonlance Nexus Social Media Manager-
    GM - ICRP: Star Wars - Dawn of Defiance

"Give us one moment," Trangle said into the comm. From the co-pilot's seat, Trangle flicked the mute switch on the comm console for a quick second, ready to flick it back on in a heartbeat after they figured out a quick plan. "Who's got it? I'm low on credits."

Waiting for an answer, Trangle - who was a quick reader, perused the green text, looking for things of note...

OOC
    Perception: d20+17= 22 to read rules of the city, and take note of anything unusual or important to their mission.
    Last edited by Bong Bellowsmoke; 09-11-2012 at 01:30 PM.
    The Red Condor shrieked at Sir Darvig in full wrath. Wings flapped storms of fire across the sky. "The Mage-God grows in power swifter than it appears to Paladine. This I know. A warning," Sargonnas told Darvigl, "for you to give to Paladine in your prayers."

“I will,” Darvig uttered.

Lykka suddenly felt many sets of eyes upon him, including a set of photo receptors. "What? Just because I look the part, doesn't mean I'm static with creds!" he said in a defensive tone. His purchases from the quartermaster before their departure had depleted his funds, as did the upgrades to the Luck.

With a sigh, and a shrug, he tapped the keys and transfered the required funds into the account, then slumped into his seat. "I sure as blackness hope we can make some credits off this mission, or we ain't gonna have enough gas to get back," he grumbled.

OOC
    Lykka pays the 300 credits, complaining in character!
    Roll Better! Miss Less!

Family Time Games:

Without a word, but hearing Lykk'a complaints, Trangle flicked the mute switch off, and spoke into the comm.

"Roger that. Deposit made, request for landing."
    The Red Condor shrieked at Sir Darvig in full wrath. Wings flapped storms of fire across the sky. "The Mage-God grows in power swifter than it appears to Paladine. This I know. A warning," Sargonnas told Darvigl, "for you to give to Paladine in your prayers."

“I will,” Darvig uttered.

Everyone heard a cacophony of angry voices flood the comm channel. It seemed the instructions of maintaining wireless silence did not register to one padawan. Regardless, coordinates were beamed directly to the Luck with no hesitation. Ace brought the ship about on approach for touchdown.

OOC: Ok, I'll get a larger post up a bit later.
    -Dragonlance Nexus Social Media Manager-
    GM - ICRP: Star Wars - Dawn of Defiance

"Oh, you follow directions well!" ACE chortled sarcastically to his co-pilot. Never taking his ocular sensors off of the approach vector, he then tried to reassure Lykka and his shrinking bank account still hanging about the cockpit. "Don't worry, master. I can reimburse you the credits. If that is your command," he laughed again with his far to human new voice.

OOC -
    Dang guys! Sorry it took me so long to post. ACE totally has the money and it won't hurt his finances either!
    Head Moderator &