Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
Results 141 to 145 of 145

Thread: the sleeper awakens...

  1. #141
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The Land of Ice & Snow (Northern MN)
    Posts
    4,978

    Default

    "Rust and Tarnish!" Vargnir swore vehemently, "Don't burn me beard off'n me face, ya lilly livered, goblin kissin, panty waist!" he bellowed, his own flame building within to become the inferno that was his wrath.

    "Fights me like'n a real dwarf, not some slinkin', spell slingin', cheat!"

    OOC
    Swearing, er speaking, as a free action!
    Roll Better! Miss Less!

    Family Time Games:
    Boards, Cards, Dice - Games for Everyone!

    Evil is not a condition or a state of being. It is a choice. Hold on to your choice for it is your salvation.



  2. #142
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Wild, Wonderful, West Virginia!
    Posts
    12,527

    Default

    Ahhhhh!

    OOC
    oops accidental post meant to post on the planner...free action post
    Last edited by Bong Bellowsmoke; 06-12-2013 at 02:44 AM.
    The Red Condor shrieked at Sir Darvig in full wrath. Wings flapped storms of fire across the sky. "The Mage-God grows in power swifter than it appears to Paladine. This I know. A warning," Sargonnas told Darvigl, "for you to give to Paladine in your prayers."

    I will, Darvig uttered.

  3. #143
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Within the cone nebula
    Posts
    675

    Default

    Killian blinked his coal black eyes and focused on the room. Everything was ablaze except for the floor and walls, but not for long he couldn't help but think. Tables, curtains, chairs, people, animals, his brother-all burning. They blinked blindly, all but the robed man, who struggled to extinguish the inferno on his red robes. As soon as he moved to douse his sleeve, his leg lit. He doused his leg and his shoulder caught. He burned for his failure. He quickly dropped to the floor, rolled once and doused his pain then kipped to his feet. Both the monk and fighter saw Ahmed the innkeeper move slowly behind the bar, his pores dripping fire that left a trail of flames. The wooden floor of his inn caught fire behind him and he cared not, seemingly lost in thought. He came to stop behind the bar and stood still, the outreached sword pointed in front of him.

    OOC:
    Ahmed moves behind bar
    Khan fails reflex save to douse fire. takes 4 fire damage. Move action to roll on floor +4 to save d20(6) +8 +4 bounus = 18 success. move action to stand up.

    Post away guys!
    billy i corrected ruby's HP, thnx!
    . . . . . . . . . . . .
    .+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.
    .+. .. . . .√.√.√.√.+.
    .+.V.. .. .. . ..+.
    .+. . . .. .. . .∑.∫.
    .+. . . . . . . . .∑
    A+.
    .+.H. . .T.T. . . .∑.+.
    .+.H.
    . .T.T. . . .∑.+.
    .+.H. . .T.T. . . . .+.
    .+. . .K.T.T. . ...+.
    .+. . . . . . . . . .+.
    .+.. ... ... . .+.
    .+.. . . . . . . . .+.
    .+. .s... ... . .+.

    .+. .
    S. .k. . . . . .+.
    .+. .. . ..r. .. .+.
    .+. .. . ..X. .. .+.
    .+. . . . . . . . . .+.
    .+.+.+.+.+.+.+..+.+.+.
    LEGEND:
    .+.+.+-red clay walls
    √√√-stairs to 2nd floor
    -closet door
    ∆-door to plaza
    ∫-door
    ∑∑∑-bar/service counter
    TT-feast table
    -4'x8'table
    H-cooking hearth
    K-Killian
    X-Xareen
    V-Vargnir
    S-Shayden
    s-salpa
    r-ruby
    k-robed patron
    A-Ahmed and flying sword

    80'x50' -->North
    Last edited by the_elder_snail; 08-29-2013 at 03:43 PM.

  4. #144
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Wild, Wonderful, West Virginia!
    Posts
    12,527

    Default

    Searing and on fire Xareen dropped to the floor and rolled to put it out. He could not see. He could feel Ruby's pain as well. Both could feel the heat of the flames all around them as if the entire inn was on fire. What innkeeper would burn his whole common room? Xareen thought. He also thought of the words of the robed man.

    "Brother, its the sword!" Xareen shouted in the language of dwarves, assuming Killian was still alive, and the sword, if intelligent - for such things were not unheard of in wizardly circles - might not understand the language of dwarves. Yelps from Ruby confirmed that Killian was alive, for the fox had skirted under Xareen's robes and was not herself blinded. Ruby knew when a deadly battle had started, and knew master was blind. The intelligent fox did what it could for master, speaking to him in the language only the two could understand. It was invaluable information to Xareen...not only was Killian alive, but he could still see.

    "Morghulis zantdand!"

    Xareen could not see it happen, though he had many times before. The spell he cast caused a dull pain in his hand. Were he able to see, he would watch as the life withered from it, making it look as though it were dead.

    Ruby too had put out the flames burning her fur. Nose sniffing and eyes peeking from her prone master's robes, she whimpered and spoke again to Xareen.

    Innkeeper moved behind bar, near back door. Door to plaza is on fire, and back door. Fire everywhere.

    OOC
    Xareen: Move action stop, drop, and roll (+4) Ref save d20+14+4= 36. Standard action: cast Spectral Hand, takes 1d4 = 1 damage. Xareen is prone. End of 1st round of 3 rounds being blind.
    Ruby: Move action stop drop roll (+4) Ref save d20+5+4= 26. Standard: Perception check: d20+13= 23. Ruby is prone.
    STILL SHAYDEN & KILLIAN!
    Last edited by Bong Bellowsmoke; 06-15-2013 at 02:27 PM.
    The Red Condor shrieked at Sir Darvig in full wrath. Wings flapped storms of fire across the sky. "The Mage-God grows in power swifter than it appears to Paladine. This I know. A warning," Sargonnas told Darvigl, "for you to give to Paladine in your prayers."

    I will, Darvig uttered.

  5. #145
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Any jail cell of your local town
    Posts
    4,356

    Default

    "Stupid moredhrel." Shayden muttered under her breath. She could feel the heat of the flames around her. "Salpa!" She yelled. The dog whined at her heels. Shayden blindly fumbled to find the dog, and as her hand brushed his fur she grabbed him and picked the poor dog up. She fumbled her way by a table trying to find the back wall so she could get to the door.

    OOC: Move action to pick up Salpa. Move action to move half speed while blinded. Move 1 square E, and 2 squares S using the tables as guides.

    Round 1 of 3 being blind.
    Spasseltock Nimblefingers kender CN (with good tendencies) Rogue/13, Handler/ 8
    Shayle Wist'lya Bothan Noble 3/Scoundrel 1/Scout 3/Infiltrator 2 Star Wars: Dawn of Defiance
    Evelyn Morningory Aasimar Warpriest of Sarenrae 2 Wrath of the Righteous
    Virgil Halard Human Ranger 4/Fighter 2/Rogue 2/Knight of the Lily 1 Hourglass in the Sky

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •