Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreams of the Elder Snail (planning)

Clayton will i have a chance to sell some things and buy some things before we start?
    Vittorio the Red LN Nerakan Wizard 10/Wizard of High Sorcery Red Robe 10 (Bongs Dragonlance Tabletop RPG)
    Sharky Fishbait CN Kender Mariner 4/ Rogue 4 (Bongs SoS Dragonlance Forum Game)
    Anacoana NE Noordmarian Druid 7 (Bongs Cult of the Ebon Destroyer DLF Game)
    Vittorio the Grey LE Nerakan Wizard 6/ Fighter 1/ Knight of the Thorn 8 (Bongs Dragonlance RPG)

"Let that be a lesson to us all" - Clearwing (Bongs table top Specter of Sorrows game after companion was devoured by dire lions)

yes you will have time. also your blue ice greatsword has melted
    Last edited by the_elder_snail; 05-24-2012 at 10:01 PM.

basically i wanna sell a +2 rapier and the +1 Frost Longsword and get some gloves of swimming and climbing and a cloak of resistance to kinda even out my wealth.

and the blue ice greatsword, figured i would have left with the ice folk in that region
    Vittorio the Red LN Nerakan Wizard 10/Wizard of High Sorcery Red Robe 10 (Bongs Dragonlance Tabletop RPG)
    Vittorio the Grey LE Nerakan Wizard 6/ Fighter 1/ Knight of the Thorn 8 (Bongs Dragonlance RPG)

"Let that be a lesson to us all" - Clearwing (Bongs table top Specter of Sorrows game after companion was devoured by dire lions)

Default getting started

we will have ample time to buy and sell items when we get started.

cool.... was just checking

i'm dreaming...
    The Red Condor shrieked at Sir Darvig in full wrath. Wings flapped storms of fire across the sky. "The Mage-God grows in power swifter than it appears to Paladine. This I know. A warning," Sargonnas told Darvigl, "for you to give to Paladine in your prayers."

I will, Darvig uttered.

of giant escargot

Default attachments

anybody know how to attach images better than i just did. original jpg was much larger than the map posted. forum rules say that the attachments page tells you the max size of file types, but for the life of me, i can't find it

I don't, i was actually going to ask you

Default doh

lol, boogs. I'll keep trying to figure it out. Please note the change i made to moredhrel racial stats. add 6" to your height.