Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 283435363738

Thread: Tauren's Price of Courage Game

haha, gotcha. I am sure he was very stressed in the heat of the moment and all.
    "It's not a game of Final Fantasy where you can step outside the plot for a bit and train up your stats, it's a potentially apocalyptic final chapter in an epic drama." - Brass Tiger Captain

Congrats on finishing! That's pretty damn amazing. Can't imagine what it feels like to have the conclusion to something that long.

Characters:
    -Loren Soth (LG Male Human Fighter 7/Paladin 3; Dragons on the River of Time)
    -Kadrien Soth (Zabrak Soldier 5/Jedi 2; Star Wars-Dawn of Defiance)
    -Victaria Grey (NG Female Cleric of Irori 5; Rise of the Runelords)

I think this is first time I can honestly say I have finished a campaign. Everything else I've played in or run has always kind of fizzled out for one reason or another. Who knows if I'll ever pull something like this off again, but I'm sure I'm gonna' try again at some point!
    Head Moderator &
    Member of the Whitestone Council

"Hey look! I'm the Code of Conduct! Check me out!" -The Code of Conduct

All I can say is such an epic end to an epic game. I am very glad that I was able to be a part of the final push of the campaign (last two years). I know sometimes I could be a bit of an annoying player mostly from being a DM for too damn long, but regardless we all pretty much had a happy ending, and it was always great to hang with friends.
    -Dragonlance Nexus Social Media Manager-
    GM - ICRP: Star Wars - Dawn of Defiance

As the adventure's writer, I have to say I'm super grateful that you wrote all of this up and kept at it. What a great campaign you ended up with.

I do hope they all felt it was challenging enough at the end. I mean, writing high-level 3.5 stuff was SUCH A PAIN IN THE NECK for all the reasons you can imagine.

Cheers,
    Cam
    Moderator | Member - Whitestone Council
    Visit Atlas Games for information about Gloom, Once Upon a Time, Ars Magica, Over the Edge, Feng Shui, and many other card games & RPGs!

Thank you for writing such a great couple of modules, Cam! We had a blast playing them. I felt bad that I had to cut what I did from the finale, but everyone had fun, I think. I was really sad I never got to use Shai-Horef. I really wanted to throw him at the party (especially our resident vampire slayer), but they eliminated the Gale (and everything else) as a problem very quickly. Oh well. I may use him again some day!

I can also safely say that my guys were terrified of Frost. When they destroyed the skull totem, everything changed. They suddenly realized they could win and it was awesome. I probably could have upped the number of mooks to account for the number of PCs, but Frost is a pretty big equalizer on his own. I've never run a game that went this high level-wise before, so I can only imagine what I pain it was coming up with challenges of this caliber!
    Head Moderator &
    Member of the Whitestone Council

"Hey look! I'm the Code of Conduct! Check me out!" -The Code of Conduct