Page 110 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110
Results 1,091 to 1,096 of 1096

Thread: Serpent's Skull Part 1: Souls for Smuggler's Shiv

  1. #1091
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Any jail cell of your local town
    Posts
    4,319

    Default Into the Sanctum

    Aerys gave a shiver as they entered the temple. "Spooky." She said in all to calm voice. As Tam gave the signal to stop everyone almost bumped into one another, Tam spotted something... something on the bridge. Two skeletal figures seemed to be waiting for anyone to enter their domain hurled javelins at Tam. Everyone else just saw the javelins come out of the darkness, one took Tam in the thigh. The young paladin of Torag saw they were reaching for more javelins.

    Code:
    ////////__\\\\\\\\
    ******* __ ********
    ******* __ ********
    ******* __ ********
    ******* _A ********
    ******* _K ********
    ******* _D ********
    ***. . .T. . . .***
    ***. .o. . .o. .***
    ***. . . . . . .***
    ***. .o. . .o. .***
    *. . . . . . . . .*
    . . . . . . . . . .
    -----------------------
    . . . .1. .2. . . . . .
    . . . . . . . . . . . .
    -----------------------
    . . . . . . . . . . 
    . .o. .o. .o. .o. . 
    . . . . . . . . . .
    *****. ## .*******
    T= Tam, D= Drenath, K= Kihl, A= Aerys, 1-2= undead, o= pillars, ----= bridge 40' up, #= doors.
    OOC: Everyone take total defense action gaining a +4 to AC, Drenath gains a +6 for having 3 ranks in Acrobatics.

    Drenath, Kihl and Aerys can only see 20' around Kihl from everburning torch. Tam can see the whole room.

    Tam sees to skeletal figures on bridge. They take their held actions and throw javelins at Tam.

    #1 attack at Tam 1d20+?= 22, hits
    Damage 1d6+?= 8 damage

    #2 attack at Tam 1d20+?= 8 misses.

    Initiative Skeletal creatures= 11, Party+ 14

    You guys go first, note you can take cover behind pillars and remember these things are on a bridge 40' up in the air.
    Last edited by Spasseltock Nimblefingers; 08-30-2015 at 01:35 PM.
    Spasseltock Nimblefingers kender CN (with good tendencies) Rogue/13, Handler/ 8
    Shayle Wist'lya Bothan Noble 3/Scoundrel 1/Scout 3/Infiltrator 2 Star Wars: Dawn of Defiance
    Evelyn Morningory Aasimar Warpriest of Sarenrae 2 Wrath of the Righteous
    Virgil Halard Human Ranger 4/Fighter 2/Rogue 2/Knight of the Lily 1 Hourglass in the Sky

  2. #1092
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The Land of Ice & Snow (Northern MN)
    Posts
    4,978

    Default

    "What the!?!" Drenath exclaimed as the projectiles fell about them, coming from somewhere in the darkness above. "Spread out and get some light in here!" he said with determination as he bolted forward and then to the side, putting himself behind one of the large pillars. Then he remained ready for the next volley of javelins.

    OOC
    Drenath will move to end up behind the south eastern most pillar that his movement will allow. Pretty sure that is still in his visual range too. I believe that its about 20' of movement if I'm seeing it right. Then he'll continue to take Full Defense for a +3 to his AC!
    Roll Better! Miss Less!

    Family Time Games:
    Boards, Cards, Dice - Games for Everyone!

    Evil is not a condition or a state of being. It is a choice. Hold on to your choice for it is your salvation.



  3. #1093
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The Land of Ice & Snow (Northern MN)
    Posts
    4,978

    Default

    "C'mon Tam, Kihl!" Drenath whispered in a harsh tone, "Don't just stand there like pin cushions! Get moving! We'll work our way around and teach these cannibals what's what!"
    Roll Better! Miss Less!

    Family Time Games:
    Boards, Cards, Dice - Games for Everyone!

    Evil is not a condition or a state of being. It is a choice. Hold on to your choice for it is your salvation.



  4. #1094
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    NeverNeverLand
    Posts
    1,473

    Default Kihl

    Kihl, befuddled by the incoming missiles, advanced a bit and ducked behind a pillar. She weaved a healing hex upon Tam, hoping to stop the gushing blood that was pouring onto the floor from his newly acquired javelin wound.

    OOC
    Move to be just West of Tam
    Healing hex upon Tam
    D8(3) + 4 = 7 healing on Tam

  5. #1095
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    NeverNeverLand
    Posts
    1,473

  6. #1096
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Wild, Wonderful, West Virginia!
    Posts
    12,527

    Default

    "Spread out and get some light in here!"

    "I can see them up in a balcony. Aim high, or throw some light up there!" Tam added.

    Tam felt pain from the graze of a javelin, but it was a welcome pain, for it shook him awake like a dream from the eternal dread of the creatures he had sensed. Physical pain was preferable.

    "Thank you, Kihl," he said softly and quickly as he felt her touch, that eased the pain of his wound.

    "I'm going further in," he told her, before stalking ahead. He took her advice and ducked down behind the next pillar to see what would happen next.

    OOC
    move 2 sq. South, 1 sq. West, to take cover behind pillar, drawing light hammer.
    standard total defense (+4)
    Last edited by Bong Bellowsmoke; 02-06-2016 at 10:28 AM.
    The Red Condor shrieked at Sir Darvig in full wrath. Wings flapped storms of fire across the sky. "The Mage-God grows in power swifter than it appears to Paladine. This I know. A warning," Sargonnas told Darvigl, "for you to give to Paladine in your prayers."

    I will, Darvig uttered.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •