Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 323839404142

Thread: Serpent Crown (planner)

Yay! Back to the Shiv!
    Roll Better! Miss Less!

Family Time Games:
    Boards, Cards, Dice - Games for Everyone!

Evil is not a condition or a state of being. It is a choice. Hold on to your choice for it is your salvation.

So question... I would like to know if we want to continue this thread. I posted a post a long time ago and Dorgan was the only one to respond. I know Bong will return but when is the question. I have a 3 options for you guys...

1. I can play Tam til the end of this adventure and when we get to the end I can write him out til he gets back and we continue on as usual. I do have a few people that have expressed interest in joining this thread.

or...

2. I can jump us to book 2. I'll recap your final adventure for you... you level to 4 and we start the beginning of book 2 and I will invite one or two people to join us.

or...

3. We end the thread. Do you all still have interest here? Should we continue on or should I ask someone to dismantle this thread?

Let me know one way or the other.
    Last edited by Spasseltock Nimblefingers; 01-11-2016 at 08:33 AM.
    Spasseltock Nimblefingers kender CN (with good tendencies) Rogue/13, Handler/ 8
    Shayle Wist'lya Bothan Noble 3/Scoundrel 1/Scout 3/Infiltrator 2 Star Wars: Dawn of Defiance
    Evelyn Morningory Aasimar Warpriest of Sarenrae 2 Wrath of the Righteous
    Virgil Halard Human Ranger 4/Fighter 2/Rogue 2/Knight of the Lily 1 Hourglass in the Sky

I'm all in!
    Roll Better! Miss Less!

Family Time Games:
    Boards, Cards, Dice - Games for Everyone!

Evil is not a condition or a state of being. It is a choice. Hold on to your choice for it is your salvation.

I'm waiting for Bong, he said he wanted to post for Tam. If he doesn't post by Tuesday I'll get us rolling again. Sorry for the waiting, I know I said we get moving but Billy wanted to continue since he came back. Late Monday or Tuesday we'll back on.
    Shayle Wist'lya Bothan Noble 3/Scoundrel 1/Scout 3/Infiltrator 2 Star Wars: Dawn of Defiance
    Virgil Halard Human Ranger 4/Fighter 2/Rogue 2/Knight of the Lily 1 Hourglass in the Sky

So it seems during my move I have misplaced this volume of the adventure. I've looked almost everywhere for it. This the reason for the delay. I kind of remember a lot of the lay out and creatures... except for the main baddie at the end. I'm might have to download the PDF of this and continue on. Sorry for the delay but been super busy with work and stuff.