Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Righteous Cohort of Kiri-Jolith

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Knapp View Post
    I've seen may players neglect their second wind due to the fact that its a standard action. Allowing them to use it as a minor action (or a free action if the players is a dwarf) would be a good conversion.
    Or...
    Cohortís Training (11th Level): Whenever you use your second wind, you gain a +1 bonus to attack rolls until the end of your next turn.
    Trampas Whiteman
    ---DragonHelm--->

Long Live the Lance!

"Now witness the firepower of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Dragonlance Nexus!"
    -David "Big Mac" Shepheard

Quote Originally Posted by Cam Banks View Post
    I seem to recall basing that on a special ability in one of the Complete books, but my memory is foggy. There's nothing wrong with it, though. It's no worse than getting a +2 bonus to Constitution (which would also give you your character level in hit points) and doesn't give you more hit points than you started with, so it's well within standard parameters.
    But even lay on hands has a limited number of uses. (and the +2 CON only gives you those hp once).

Maybe if they were only temp hp that lasted a certain number of rounds...?
    Tobin Melroy
    aka Arek Brimstone

"And the words that you fear,
    Will always be, the words you hear." - Collective Soul, "How Do You Love"

Quote Originally Posted by Arek Brimstone View Post
    But even lay on hands has a limited number of uses. (and the +2 CON only gives you those hp once).

Maybe if they were only temp hp that lasted a certain number of rounds...?
    Lay on hands affects other people, too. If you're concerned that this is going to unbalance the game, you might try allowing him to use it a number of times per day equal to his Constitution bonus (minimum 1). I can almost guarantee you however that you'll hardly notice.

Cheers,
    Cam
    Moderator | Member - Whitestone Council
    Visit Atlas Games for information about Gloom, Once Upon a Time, Ars Magica, Over the Edge, Feng Shui, and many other card games & RPGs!