Page 448 of 552 FirstFirst ... 348398438444445446447448449450451452458498548 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,480 of 5512

Thread: Star Wars - Dawn of Defiance: Planning Thread

So everyone is healed up. Spas, did you need First Aid for your PC? He is still a bit low on the hp counter.
    -Dragonlance Nexus Social Media Manager-
    GM - ICRP: Star Wars - Dawn of Defiance

If we get through this alright, Tahla's going to spend some of her money on a little portable mechanic repair droid for ACE to carry in a duster pocket or whatever.
    Dragonlanceforums.com Moderater - To be one, ask one!

Do you love the Dragonlace Forums? Do they provide you with hours of entertainment? Why not donate? Keep the hamsters running. Ask me how!

I don't want to waste the last med pack I have. He would only have a +6 to treat injury on himself so I feel like I should save it, just in case. My luck I'd roll bad and now we don't have a med pack left. I have some stim packs too so if I have too, I could play battle field medic on someone if it gets rough... which I'm sure it will!
    Last edited by Spasseltock Nimblefingers; 10-29-2014 at 12:59 PM.
    Spasseltock Nimblefingers kender CN (with good tendencies) Rogue/13, Handler/ 8
    Shayle Wist'lya Bothan Noble 3/Scoundrel 1/Scout 3/Infiltrator 2 Star Wars: Dawn of Defiance
    Evelyn Morningory Aasimar Warpriest of Sarenrae 2 Wrath of the Righteous
    Virgil Halard Human Ranger 4/Fighter 2/Rogue 2/Knight of the Lily 1 Hourglass in the Sky

Go ahead and take them I can't really make use of them as effectively as you could.

Do you love the Dragonlace Forums? Do they provide you with hours of entertainment? Why not donate? Keep the hamsters running. Ask me how!

Question... does anyone else have any extra med packs on them? I only have one, any extra could be a big help.
    Shayle Wist'lya Bothan Noble 3/Scoundrel 1/Scout 3/Infiltrator 2 Star Wars: Dawn of Defiance
    Virgil Halard Human Ranger 4/Fighter 2/Rogue 2/Knight of the Lily 1 Hourglass in the Sky

I believe I have one. Comes with the utility belt and I've never had to use my own. Shayle is more than welcome to it.

Characters:
    -Loren Soth (LG Male Human Fighter 7/Paladin 3; Dragons on the River of Time)
    -Kadrien Soth (Zabrak Soldier 5/Jedi 2; Star Wars-Dawn of Defiance)
    -Victaria Grey (NG Female Cleric of Irori 5; Rise of the Runelords)

Tahla should have one with her belt as well.

That would give us a total of three. That makes me feel better if things start to go wrong. I can at least try and play medic.

Except I think that everyone has had First Aid today...

But with the stim pack, I can give them first aid... again. I actually have ten of those stim packs written on my character sheet for some time, might as well use them if needed.