Page 3 of 551 FirstFirst 12345671353103503 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars - Dawn of Defiance: Planning Thread

Default Our Jedi Pair

@Bong Bellowsmoke:

Tried to PM you, but you're really popular. Send me a PM with your email and we can go into more detail about our characters.
    Dragonlanceforums.com Moderater - To be one, ask one!

Do you love the Dragonlace Forums? Do they provide you with hours of entertainment? Why not donate? Keep the hamsters running. Ask me how!

This will be awesome. I ran most of this series with Bong and our roommate and it is a great story. Not sure what direction I want to go but thinking a scout or soldier. I thought about a noble as a face of the party would be nice, but jedi can fill that roll as well.

Speaking of jedi... I'm kind of surprised you're allowing them right of the bat considering the timeline but I'm sure there's a good reason or story behind them. Vader is in full force (no pun intended hehe). I allowed a multi-class jedi down the road (Billy played a force sensitive Bothan who was awesome and became a jedi in like the fourth chapter).

Anyhow... can't wait for this to start as I too am brushing off the dust of my SW books. I'll get my character concept down soon and let everyone know as soon as I do!
    Spasseltock Nimblefingers kender CN (with good tendencies) Rogue/13, Handler/ 8
    Shayle Wist'lya Bothan Noble 3/Scoundrel 1/Scout 3/Infiltrator 2 Star Wars: Dawn of Defiance
    Evelyn Morningory Aasimar Warpriest of Sarenrae 2 Wrath of the Righteous
    Virgil Halard Human Ranger 4/Fighter 2/Rogue 2/Knight of the Lily 1 Hourglass in the Sky

I have played all the way through Dawn of Defiance. Superball was my GM and he did a great job. Now I have to totally warp it so he has no idea.

By the way, the timeline in the campaign is six months after the Clone Wars. Yes, the jedi are mostly wiped out. Hope you jedi know what you are doing.

Spas, I don't mind the jedi being apprentices on the run. Should be interesting.
    -Dragonlance Nexus Social Media Manager-
    GM - ICRP: Star Wars - Dawn of Defiance

A couple jedi that survived Anakin's assault on the temple might be cool.
    Spasseltock Nimblefingers kender CN (with good tendencies) Rogue/13, Handler/ 8
    Shayle Wist'lya Bothan Noble 3/Scoundrel 1/Scout 3/Infiltrator 2 Star Wars: Dawn of Defiance
    Evelyn Morningory Aasimar Warpriest of Sarenrae 2 Wrath of the Righteous
    Virgil Halard Human Ranger 4/Fighter 2/Rogue 2/Knight of the Lily 1 Hourglass in the Sky

Default Great Idea!

Ooh! That's awesome! I sense a great flashback in the Force, as if a multitude of Younglings cried out at once, and were suddenly silenced!
    Dragonlanceforums.com Moderater - To be one, ask one!

Do you love the Dragonlace Forums? Do they provide you with hours of entertainment? Why not donate? Keep the hamsters running. Ask me how!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBall View Post
    Ooh! That's awesome! I sense a great flashback in the Force, as if a multitude of Younglings cried out at once, and were suddenly silenced!
    Superball and Bong, figure it out. I am open to something creative.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBall View Post
    @Bong Bellowsmoke:

Tried to PM you, but you're really popular. Send me a PM with your email and we can go into more detail about our characters.
    Yeah my PM box is full like every other day. Anyway, I emptied it. PM me some of your ideas SB! I like Spas's idea about the younglings who escaped Anakin's assault, and am open to pretty much any idea really. I still need to settle on a race, but no matter what my race, our jedi could have apprentice survivors on the run in some fashion.
    The Red Condor shrieked at Sir Darvig in full wrath. Wings flapped storms of fire across the sky. "The Mage-God grows in power swifter than it appears to Paladine. This I know. A warning," Sargonnas told Darvigl, "for you to give to Paladine in your prayers."

I will, Darvig uttered.

Oh, and by the way - I was just wanted to say thank you rogue, thanks for doing this! this is gonna be a lot of fun. (and i like the idea of someone playing a droid too)
    The Red Condor shrieked at Sir Darvig in full wrath. Wings flapped storms of fire across the sky. "The Mage-God grows in power swifter than it appears to Paladine. This I know. A warning," Sargonnas told Darvigl, "for you to give to Paladine in your prayers."

I will, Darvig uttered.

Oh goddammit, Player #6 is in. I can't possibly say no to this. Frikkin' Star Wars being awesome.

I have about a million character ideas, so rogue, could you give me an idea of where the story starts? It might help me a bit.
    Head Moderator &
    Member of the Whitestone Council

"Hey look! I'm the Code of Conduct! Check me out!" -The Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by Tauren_Kai-Jere View Post
    Oh goddammit, Player #6 is in. I can't possibly say no to this. Frikkin' Star Wars being awesome.

I have about a million character ideas, so rogue, could you give me an idea of where the story starts? It might help me a bit.
    You guys are all starting on a space station. Dave, I am open to out of the box ideas. Read the book and take your time. Saga is a fun edition! Glad to have you aboard! That was easy.