Thread: Wrathful Avenger of Sargonnas Requirements

Default Wrathful Avenger of Sargonnas Requirements

I was looking on Holy Orders of the Stars the Wrathful Avenger of Sargonnas prestige class, but I found an inconsistency on requirements.
    In requirements section the alignment must be lawful neutral or lawful evil but in the ex-Wrathful Avengers of Sargonnas section it states that "Any wrathful avenger that changes to an alignment other than lawful evil or neutral evil [..] immediately loses all classbased special abilities"

So my question is, which are the required alignments?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Quote Originally Posted by rentzen View Post
    I was looking on Holy Orders of the Stars the Wrathful Avenger of Sargonnas prestige class, but I found an inconsistency on requirements.
    In requirements section the alignment must be lawful neutral or lawful evil but in the ex-Wrathful Avengers of Sargonnas section it states that "Any wrathful avenger that changes to an alignment other than lawful evil or neutral evil [..] immediately loses all classbased special abilities"

So my question is, which are the required alignments?

Thanks in advance for any replies.
    They have to remain lawful and cannot be good, so the Ex-Wrathful Avenger section should have lined up with the class requirements. Sorry about that!

Cheers,
    Cam
    Moderator | Member - Whitestone Council
    Visit Atlas Games for information about Gloom, Once Upon a Time, Ars Magica, Over the Edge, Feng Shui, and many other card games & RPGs!