Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Cool Names you have come across in your D&D life

Trivaris Guest

Default Cool Names you have come across in your D&D life

no novels allowed

Lawrence the Mystic Guest

Well, I like my current wizards name in the campaign I'm a player in, Zephyrus.
    My favorite is from when I ran a short monstrous campaign, and we had gotten my buddy's girlfriend to play (after months of pestering). She made a red dragon and named him Dr. Evil Galla.

Well, I'd have to say Bren Whyndam, but then again, I made up that name so I'm probably biased. :-)
    Sean Everette
    Now just a freelancer and fan
    Tor awoke with a start at Beth's honking and immediately jumped to his feet, reaching for his mace at the same time. That's when the smell assailed his nostrils. "Eh gads... what IS that?"

beardies221 Guest

WIFFLENUT!!! That's Carteeg's wife's kender's name. That is the best name I have ever ever heard...

Like Whyndam, I'm fond of a name that I created, but the surname had already been determined by my DM. I'm happy to say that Mourn Reaper still causes some gamers to shudder, though the concept is overused like naming a character Charity or Faith or Mercy or....

"I Can Has Dr4g0nlanz Pls Kthxbye" - Cam Banks

Well my fav is the one I use a lot. Acorn Thornpicker, of my family of kender (walnut, Ivy, Pinecone, Maybe a Cashew....)

But after seeing roleplaying forums i wanted to get in as a kender and after about 30 minutes of pondering and casually leafing through my dicionary, ACORN THORNPICKER was born and was off to mishief with elves and drunks!
    Na Zdraví!

Kendercommander (at) hotmail (dot) com

-K.T.

It's only free if your time is worthless - still pretty cheap ;-)

Dominion of Ergoth, World Empire of Istar.

Flytrap Dirtybeard - a gully dwarf barbarian/fighter in an old campaign I ran who (surprisingly!) rode around his figurine of wondrous power (ebony fly).
    "I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."

-Deep Thoughts, by Jack Handey-

Siam Sym Barbarian
    "Blood... its in your opponents to spill"-Ogre General
    Blind Guardian-"The Soulforged" owns.
    night_demon911_hpf1@hotmail.com

Torn Guest

This character originated before I used him in my D&D Campaign with my friends... Atrii Redwood (pronounced A-tree) - He was a half-elven ranger... now that I think of it, we haven't played in a while... far too long. *sigh*

Knight Huma of the Lance Guest

Terenas,from the WarCraft II PC game.