Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 333940414243

Thread: Hourglass in the Sky (planner)

I want to DM this so bad!!
    The Red Condor shrieked at Sir Darvig in full wrath. Wings flapped storms of fire across the sky. "The Mage-God grows in power swifter than it appears to Paladine. This I know. A warning," Sargonnas told Darvigl, "for you to give to Paladine in your prayers."

I will, Darvig uttered.

What a coincidence!
    Talon Everett Human Daring Infiltrator3/Rogue1 Wrath of the Righteous
    Ashtari Windglade Kender Fighter2/Rogue7 Hourglass in the Sky
    Sparkskar Brambleclaw Goblin Fire Elementalist2 The Kingdom of Zog

If Clayton's life was a song, lately its been like a country and western ballad about a man and his woes. Between kiddos and computers its like he's being prevented from posting.

I'm starting to get geared up for this!!

Clayton, just so ya know - I'm deliberately not reading Mags' posts yet. I want to wait until you're all done and finished before I cozy in on that special evening and take it all, all in at once

Keep them comin' you're almost there! Characters aren't just dyin' in game, peeps dyin' OOC in anticipation!! (well, at least me lol)
    The Red Condor shrieked at Sir Darvig in full wrath. Wings flapped storms of fire across the sky. "The Mage-God grows in power swifter than it appears to Paladine. This I know. A warning," Sargonnas told Darvigl, "for you to give to Paladine in your prayers."

I will, Darvig uttered.

Also as some new news. For those who've been 'round the thread a long time, I'm sure yer like me and miss gaming with Phara (and Pirategirl!). But we have a potential new femme player (not in short order - in time, but maybe not too far off - a lot depends on Clayton), Cat, who I play in a 3.5 DL campaign with on another thread on another website. She's a great writer, great lady, knows how to milk a great story, I discovered after a few months of RP with her now (our characters are total biotches to each other lol).

Don't know about you guys, but I imagine you feel the same if you've gamed with beloved lady gamers - the female mind brings a vibe, context and enrichment to the story that boy minds just can't always seem to always conjure.

Cat knows the early DL trilogies setting-wise but is a little new to "the rules" when it comes to Pathfinder (knows 3.5 better). We know that'll be an easy switch for her, so...

I got my fingers crossed! She's interested but we first just talked about her joining this morning so, I imagine she has to join the DL forums first!

Cat, once you see this chime in for a warm welcome from everyone!
    Last edited by Bong Bellowsmoke; 10-19-2016 at 07:15 AM.

I will, Darvig uttered.

Welcome aboard Cat! Looking forward to getting to RP with you as a player.
    Talon Everett Human Daring Infiltrator3/Rogue1 Wrath of the Righteous
    Ashtari Windglade Kender Fighter2/Rogue7 Hourglass in the Sky
    Sparkskar Brambleclaw Goblin Fire Elementalist2 The Kingdom of Zog

Um, that's what I get for ranting about hating spellcorrect. Cat, I lost your PM last night. I'd written a lot to send your way, then poked around and got sleepy, not worrying that I wouldn't be able to pick up on it and send it today without turning my computer off, besides, my computer was open and I was listening to music and started falling asleep to it. But in the middle of the night, I roll over. A pillow slides on to a table. It knocks over a glass of water, straight onto my keyboard. The computer is dead, for now. This is my old new one (long story, equally as tragic lol)

Will rewrite soon as I get the chance!

I will, Darvig uttered.