Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Hourglass in the Sky (planner)

That's cool.
    Heine Kim Stick

Default Admin:

Created a subforum for you and moved the threads there.

Enjoy!

PS: You're all doomed.
    Trampas Whiteman
    ---DragonHelm--->

Long Live the Lance!

"Now witness the firepower of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Dragonlance Nexus!"
    -David "Big Mac" Shepheard

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonhelm View Post
    Created a subforum for you and moved the threads there.

Enjoy!

PS: You're all doomed.
    That may infact be true. But what a ride it will be!

Thanks Dragonhelm!
    Roll Better! Miss Less!

Family Time Games:
    Boards, Cards, Dice - Games for Everyone!

Evil is not a condition or a state of being. It is a choice. Hold on to your choice for it is your salvation.

Lol, DH. You can say that again.
    The Red Condor shrieked at Sir Darvig in full wrath. Wings flapped storms of fire across the sky. "The Mage-God grows in power swifter than it appears to Paladine. This I know. A warning," Sargonnas told Darvigl, "for you to give to Paladine in your prayers."

I will, Darvig uttered.

Hey, the subject of traits came up. You may choose a total of two traits - any combination of the traits from the LotT DL book and the PF traits on the PF SRD...

www.d20pfsrd.com
    The Red Condor shrieked at Sir Darvig in full wrath. Wings flapped storms of fire across the sky. "The Mage-God grows in power swifter than it appears to Paladine. This I know. A warning," Sargonnas told Darvigl, "for you to give to Paladine in your prayers."

I will, Darvig uttered.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorgyn Angylaxe View Post
    That may infact be true. But what a ride it will be!

Thanks Dragonhelm!
    No problems.

Bong, I put your two games together so that they would be easier to find.
    Trampas Whiteman
    ---DragonHelm--->

Long Live the Lance!

"Now witness the firepower of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Dragonlance Nexus!"
    -David "Big Mac" Shepheard

Thanks DH!

so hey, the question came up about hp: give yourself max at 1st level then roll for the rest.

I will, Darvig uttered.

I should be able to have my character up in the next day or two... if someone could do me a huge favor and give me an idea of some non-combat style spells out of the Dragonlance books, that would be awesome. I'm especially focus on abjuration, but Transmutation is a strong second... I've got the books at home, but I just don't know if I'll have the time to comb through them looking for the spells I want.
    "The sword said nothing, but it brought out everything in him. All the hatred for being trapped in this time, the desire for vengeance..." -Antog Wolfherder, Key of Destiny, ICRP Forums

I believe my sheet is right, but I'd be happy if people could check it out and catch the mistakes I always make... especially since I was doing this in bursts while at work.
    "The sword said nothing, but it brought out everything in him. All the hatred for being trapped in this time, the desire for vengeance..." -Antog Wolfherder, Key of Destiny, ICRP Forums

I'm curious. How many poeple in this thread have or will have access to the Pathfinder Advanced Players Guide before this thread starts in a week or so?
    "Argent and Rukin would fight over a goblin turd if they thought it was important to the other one." ~ Tauren Kai-Jere, Chatzy, 10/6/11