I am building a new DL campaign set in the AoMight, 41pc, when Symeon IV was still kingpriest, at least for a few more days., ,The party will be a group of apprentice mages at the tower of Istar. This is a 3.5 /3.75 ed game.
I have several question I need answers for:
1. some sources state the slave market closed in 140 pc and was reopened in 15 pc, but it also seems after manifest virtue of 118 pc that slavery of evil races was condoned? was there slavery during 41 pc?
2. Where can I find the doctrine of manifest Virtue and other edicts of the Kingpriests? and the doctorine of balance?
3. Was the arena open in 41 pc, Arack states before the games reopened in 15 pc for the entertainment of Istar, that he use to compete as a real gladiator when the fights were real, was that between 140 pc and 15 pc?
4. Can white robe wizards specialize in other schools such as Transmutation, conjuration or evokation? (vs. Abjuration or Divination) can a Red Robe specialize in Abjuration?
5. What about bards in the age of might, do they get spells? (no primal magic) how do you adjust bards?
6. What about other races/monsters such as Kobolds do they get primal magic during age of might, such as a kobold sorcerer, like there cousins the dragons.
7. After the 3rd dragon war, are their any dragons left on krynn?,, if so which type?
I appreciate any suggests or answers