Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dragonlance Adventures in PDF form?

Question Dragonlance Adventures in PDF form?

I was wondering, are there any Dragonlance adventures in 2E or 1E rules that can be downloaded in PDF format? I have just returned to the AD&D game, I will be using everything (up to) 2E rules, I wont be using 3E+. I have some of the older stuff for Modules that I bought years ago, but I actually do not have all that much in the form of Modules.

I always stayed away from Krynn due to I was always scared I would mess up the "feel" of the world if I tried running a Dragonlance campaign. But recently I decided to return and fall in love with the world all over again and have been searching everywhere trying to dind PDF downloadable modules and have not had much luch.

Anyone know of some website links I could be directed towards?
    I would be very appreciative of any help offered.

PS: I have went to http://www.dlnexus.com/fan/rules/modules.aspx but most of those are 3E+ so I did not find much I could use there.
    1E & 1.5E AD&D
    Our Dragonlance Campaign Blog
    Our Dragonlance Facebook Group
    Currently Reading: Dragons of Summer Flame
    Long Live the Lance!

I remember rpgnow.com having a good supply of stuff for older editions. Good 'n cheap too.
    "A payment. My life will simply be a payment. But only when all are free... My fault."
    - The Prophet, as recorded from testimony in FyxZharar, 431 AD

All must prepare. The Prophet has entered the war.

Projects (Dragonlance, and Non-DL):
    "The Dying Towers of Ryst: An Achanian Tale"
    "Chef Nightly" (iOS/Android)
    The Adlatum Project - Sourcebook Available
    Art of Psycha Durmont

was kinda hoping to find some .... ummm /cough "free" pdf downloads if you know what I mean hehe
    1E & 1.5E AD&D
    Long Live the Lance!

Quote Originally Posted by Damaja View Post
    was kinda hoping to find some .... ummm /cough "free" pdf downloads if you know what I mean hehe
    Careful there, the mods do not look too kindly upon that.

Default Moved to Gaming

Paizo has a bunch of adventures for download on their site. Click here and here.

We don't really have any on the Nexus. I've looked around the 'net, and haven't seen anything.

Tinker is right. We do NOT look kindly on that. Piracy is against the Code of Conduct.

Now, if you want to purchase a PDF download through Paizo, that's fine. They're relatively cheap.
    Last edited by Dragonhelm; 09-20-2008 at 04:29 PM.
    Trampas Whiteman
    ---DragonHelm--->

Long Live the Lance!

"Now witness the firepower of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Dragonlance Nexus!"
    -David "Big Mac" Shepheard

So you come to a forum full of folks who write for money, and who worked on the DL books, and ask us where you can steal from us? Good luck with that.
    Other people chronicle the setting. I chronicle the culture.
    --
    "Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available. " -Benford's Law of Controversy
    ---
    The ultimate DL fan is a bodhisattva-one who has transcended fandom and collection sizes, and yet stays in fandom to help the love of others grow.

Well, I did not mean it like that. I mean you find modules available for download alot, I mean I found a few good ones written by some folks earlier today but most of those were 3E+ and I played 1E and 2E, I didn't mean hey Im trying to avoid buying modules to find em for free kinda thing. Of course I am not trying to find any mainline modules printed by TSR the illegal way. I was simply asking if there were any that could be downloaded for free .... didn't think that was a crime
    Last edited by Damaja; 09-20-2008 at 05:14 PM.
    1E & 1.5E AD&D
    Long Live the Lance!

Follow this link http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/dnd/downloads and at about the middle of the page you can find three free DL downloads from Wizards site.
    I, Magus

"However, when it comes to the heroes, the player characters and their opponents, Krynn has the same level of magic as the Realms or Greyhawk." - Cam Banks

I promise you guys I did not mean to offend, I should have explained further what I meant. For the confusion I am sorry guys. I would never do anything to tarnish this world I have loved for so many years, that may sound corny but its the truth.

I checked http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/dnd/downloads and I have two of those, so I found 1 new one so that trip was worth taking, thank you very much.
    Last edited by Damaja; 09-20-2008 at 05:38 PM.
    1E & 1.5E AD&D
    Long Live the Lance!

I promise you guys I did not mean to offend, I should have explained further what I meant. For the confusion I am sorry guys. I would never do anything to tarnish this world I have loved for so many years, that may sound corny but its the truth.
    That's fine. The internet is prone to all kinds of misunderstanding. Next time, however, try to get your message across without *cough* using suspicious *cough* phrasing.

Cheers,
    Cam
    Moderator | Member - Whitestone Council
    Visit Atlas Games for information about Gloom, Once Upon a Time, Ars Magica, Over the Edge, Feng Shui, and many other card games & RPGs!