Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dragons of Winter errata

Quote Originally Posted by Mindolin
    Also for the weapons that are listed in the appendices, I noticed that I could not find the stats for the sword and shield of Huma, and was wondering what the stats for them were.
    http://www.dragonlance.com/products/...nts/10048.aspx

Cheers,
    Cam
    Moderator | Member - Whitestone Council
    Visit Atlas Games for information about Gloom, Once Upon a Time, Ars Magica, Over the Edge, Feng Shui, and many other card games & RPGs!

Question Missing Maps?

Sorry to resurrect an ancient thread, but I have noticed a serious problem.

I am running my party through Dragons of Winter currently. I am preparing to run them through Chapter 8. The chapter has three sections that refer to maps that are nowhere in the book (Key to Palanthas, Key to Sanction by Sea, and Key to Sanction by Land). Sanction, the Temples, and the Shadowpeople Tunnels all have maps.

For clarification, this is First Printing print copy from 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRogueX View Post
    Sorry to resurrect an ancient thread, but I have noticed a serious problem.

I am running my party through Dragons of Winter currently. I am preparing to run them through Chapter 8. The chapter has three sections that refer to maps that are nowhere in the book (Key to Palanthas, Key to Sanction by Sea, and Key to Sanction by Land).
    Well, I'd say the map on page 92 fits the bill for "Key to Palanthas".

Sj 1: GATES OF PALADINE is located between Signal West and Signal East, north of Palanthas. Strangely, located at "Gates of Paladine."
    - I see that the "Northern Ansalon" map in the pdf shows this encounter occurring next to Palanthas, but my DL9 map shows the location as being in the open water north of Signal West and Signal East.

Sj 2: WHIRLPOOL is located southwest of Edgerton, just off the coast of the southwest tip of that peninsula.

Sj 3: SCRAG PATROL is located just west of the Schallsea Straits, south of Castle Di Estra

Sj 4: EMPEROR'S BLOCKADE is located between Arl's Watch and Despair.

Just a note about getting there by land. The "Doomrange" is the mountain range immediately next to Sanction.
    Last edited by Magsman; 07-10-2014 at 11:52 PM.