Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Richard A. Knaak signings - TX & AR

Default Richard A. Knaak signings - TX & AR

I forget whether this should be in the Common Room or Novels, but I thought I would announce these signings, which include my DL, Diablo, Warcraft, and manga work!

HARRISON, AR --- TREASURE BOOKS from 10am-1pm (12/4)
    DENTON, TX --- BARNES & NOBLE from 5pm-8pm (12/9)
    ROUND ROCK, TX --- BARNES & NOBLE from 5pm-9pm (12/10)

Thanks for your time and I hope those nearby can make one of the dates!

Best,

Richard A. Knaak

why? gonna stalk me...cause that would be awesome

wish i could go, but i don't live there, on the opposite side of the country.
    DIE YOUNG AND SAVE YOURSELF!!
    member #2 of the Anti-OTP, #1 of Pro-OTness, #2 of Anti-Repeated Threads

The Grimace Guest

Curses! Only a few states away! A couple of years ago you were in my area and one of my friends went to the signing without telling me...and I have yet to forgive him. Seriously though, it's awesome that you actually post on the boards. Come to California next time!

Take it from me gents. If you get the chance to go, do so. I went to one of Richard's signings about 6 months ago and he was very accommodating. Really nice guy, he signed about 100 books for me, and if your lucky you will get to meet his sister.

Joshua
    Member of the Pro-Nancy Varian Berberick association.

How convenient
    Assuming I'm not working during those hours that day (Its' that time of year and I work in retail)
    I'm there.

YubaRaider Guest

I think that a scheduled visit to Sacramento, CA or somewhere in the general area... would be AWESOME

heh. When i used to live in Davis, W&H had a signing in san jose by my parent's house. i made it a point to drive the 100 miles to see them that night =)
    Other people chronicle the setting. I chronicle the culture.
    --
    "Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available. " -Benford's Law of Controversy
    ---
    The ultimate DL fan is a bodhisattva-one who has transcended fandom and collection sizes, and yet stays in fandom to help the love of others grow.

YubaRaider Guest

Quote Originally Posted by talinthas
    heh. When i used to live in Davis, W&H had a signing in san jose by my parent's house. i made it a point to drive the 100 miles to see them that night =)
    Well... i figured that asking for Sacramento would be a better request then asking for Yuba City or Chico... lol

SamuraiWarrior Guest

I wish some of the authors would get a chance to sign over here in England. Haven't heard of any of them coming across the pond.

YubaRaider Guest

Quote Originally Posted by RAK
    I forget whether this should be in the Common Room or Novels, but I thought I would announce these signings, which include my DL, Diablo, Warcraft, and manga work!

HARRISON, AR --- TREASURE BOOKS from 10am-1pm (12/4)
    ROUND ROCK, TX --- BARNES & NOBLE from 5pm-9pm (12/10)

Thanks for your time and I hope those nearby can make one of the dates!

Best,

Richard A. Knaak
    By the way mr. knaak.. you wrote the first book i have ever read.. and it is my favorite book of all time... The Legend of Huma