Page 275 of 279 FirstFirst ... 175225265271272273274275276277278279 LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,750 of 2784

Thread: New Members - Look here before posting!

Welcome back Makennan!

However, per the Code of Conduct I had to remove all the links advertising your book. Below is the excerpt from the Code of Conduct explaining why:

Quote Originally Posted by Code of Conduct
    The message boards may not be used to advertise or promote businesses, commercial sites, products, etc. Only Wizards of the Coast, Sovereign Press/Margaret Weis Productions, or other companies that hold a Dragonlance license may advertise here. Dragonlance authors, artists, game designers, and other contributors may also post news items about their sites.
    Sorry to rain on your parade upon your return, but rules are rules and all that. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message myself or any other member of our moderator team.

Thanks! And again, welcome back!
    Head Moderator &
    Member of the Whitestone Council

"Hey look! I'm the Code of Conduct! Check me out!" -The Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by Makennan.Novantumus View Post
    Hello, everyone! I was formerly Laistryl Krebayne here on the DL Nexus Community but forgot my old password and so generated a new profile. It works out because to re-introduce myself as a newly published author I'd like to provide you information regarding my novel, 'Makennan Novantumus, Book I: A Sorcerer's Onus by Conjurey Bound'.

My novel is a direct result of my participation on these boards, ladies and gentlemen. Corresponding with everyone inspired me to write an original novel. To my "Old Crew", so to speak, thank you!
    Welcome back!
    Roll Better! Miss Less!

Family Time Games:
    Boards, Cards, Dice - Games for Everyone!

Evil is not a condition or a state of being. It is a choice. Hold on to your choice for it is your salvation.

No worries at all, Tauren, and thank you for your support! :-) I'm glad to be back on the boards, though FYI on the registration screen. The fields of input are mashed together and very difficult to read. Took me several tries to get on-site. Thanks again!

Thanks for the feedback. You're not the first person to mention how the registration stuff works in recent weeks. We'll sic some gnomes on it as soon as possible!
    Head Moderator &
    Member of the Whitestone Council

"Hey look! I'm the Code of Conduct! Check me out!" -The Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by Makennan.Novantumus View Post
    No worries at all, Tauren, and thank you for your support! :-) I'm glad to be back on the boards, though FYI on the registration screen. The fields of input are mashed together and very difficult to read. Took me several tries to get on-site. Thanks again!
    Can you send me a PM with details please? I would like to know what browser you are using, what device, and what your screen size is (if you know it).

Thanks!
    Trampas Whiteman
    ---DragonHelm--->

Long Live the Lance!

"Now witness the firepower of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Dragonlance Nexus!"
    -David "Big Mac" Shepheard

Default Hello

Hello

Let me introduce myself…
    First of all, saddened for my clumsy English : Im French And I was afraid to be ridiculous with my sentences twisted on an English-speaking forum (and worse I very afraid to ask questions to DL author, especially Mrs Weis, so much I am intimidated)

I know Dragonlance Universe (novels and role playing game) for years, I was teenager & I discovered Chronicles and Legends novels when I was 14... then I discovered role playing game thanks to this universe...
    I literally grew up with this world. I read various novels in this world and collected role playing game products (very hard to find in France...), the animated movie (impossible to find in France)
    Today, Im married and mother.
    DL stays my favorite universe and Im very attached to it. I discovered over universes, just like the lord of the rings, game of thrones...
    (Oh, and Im trekkie too... Im very fond of Star Trek, even if, in France, only Star Wars is fashionable...)

But my favorite fantasy world stays and will always stay Dragonlance. I like writing fan fictions in this universe & Im at this moment playing in “price of courage” campaign...
    As many of you I did not give up hoping that there will be a movie or a series based on DL...

Between DL and me, it is the journey which still continues.

Thank you for having read to me!

Default Hello, everyone!

Hello! I participated for a short time a few years back but quickly disappeared. I'm happy to say that I'm back, however, and hope to be a lot more active this time around.

A quick doodle for the forums:

First of all, I'm Dorgyn's daughter and with that I have been playing some variation of Dungeons and Dragons since I was eight or so. My first character was a fighter and I've basically kept true to that for a long time. Currently I'm playing "Ingra Blud'N'Gutz" in my mother's campaign, a barbarian with a bad bark and a nastier bite.

I'm attending college for my degree in Graphic Arts & Design and work for my professor. A whole lot of fun to be had there! I'm doing some D&D-themed designs currently, some of those are:

Spoiler: Images 

I still get sucked into personal illustrations often.
    I'll throw a few of them in a spoiler here:
      Spoiler: Images 

And after that barrage of images I can say my drawing style varies a whole hell of a lot and I tend to draw cartoons more than anything since I can get a lot done fast. So... Yup! That's me.

Default Hiya

Hi daughter of Dorg

Me and yer dad play in forum games together, so I bet yer probably kinda awesome

If yer interested in playing in a game here in DLForums, holler at me. We might have a spot that opened up in a fun, RP heavy game

Send me a Private Message if yer interested

Yep,

That there be me daughter! hehe

Welcome back Twitch!!!!
    Roll Better! Miss Less!

Family Time Games:
    Boards, Cards, Dice - Games for Everyone!

Evil is not a condition or a state of being. It is a choice. Hold on to your choice for it is your salvation.

Default Good to be back!

Hey there guys and gals! I'm an old member rejoining, I've been on these forums before and two other previous sites before this one. I'm a crane operator and was laid off for two months and had to read, re- read about 15 novels in the past 3 months. I was curious and checked out the new site. I love it, the podcasts are amazing! Good to see everyone keeping the DL torch alive. I've been a fan since 1994 when I was a kid and couldn't stop staring at my older brothers books, the artwork of Larry Elmore claimed me and I had to see what stories were inside those books. Just wanted to say hello to everyone!