Page 2 of 278 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: New Members - Look here before posting!

quake Guest

Hello and welcome to the Boards!

i have been reading DL for about 8 years now and am fairly new to the forums here. when i first arrived here i felt alittle out of place because i was pretty much a novel junkie and i wasnt into the gaming side of DL. however, after spending some time searching and reading it is apparent that no matter what your intrests pertain to, as long as it involves DL then you should feel right at home here. so to all new members i hope you enjoy these forums as much as i have, for it has become my second home.

p.s. i think all the mods here are great..IMO

freedjr here. I've been a DL fan for about 8 years. I love hanging out at the forum because I don't have any friends who are remotely interested in it. Sigh.

why? gonna stalk me...cause that would be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by freedjr
    freedjr here. I've been a DL fan for about 8 years. I love hanging out at the forum because I don't have any friends who are remotely interested in it. Sigh.
    represent.
    DIE YOUNG AND SAVE YOURSELF!!
    member #2 of the Anti-OTP, #1 of Pro-OTness, #2 of Anti-Repeated Threads

beardies221 Guest

Hey guys, I'm Mark. Uh, I've been on the boards for a while, although seems I am on hiatus from the site. Well, welcome all, have fun, and if any of the "old" members give ya trouble, just give me a ring, er email, or PM...

And what are you going to do to those "veterans" Beard?
    Member of the Pro-Nancy Varian Berberick association.

Hi peoples I'm from the old board but barely I was there for about 3 months and I've been here sine the start just call me DDD if you need to talk to me and if your having any problems don't worry and just ask it saves tme if you do
    "Blood... its in your opponents to spill"-Ogre General
    Blind Guardian-"The Soulforged" owns.
    night_demon911_hpf1@hotmail.com

Given that I encouraged KC to create this thread, I should probably post something...

Hiya folks, Uzi here. I've been around Dragonlance for a long time, own and have read everything in the novel, gaming and comic lines, and keep up to date with everything. I am blessed/cursed with a photographic memory, which means I recall even the most insignificant of facts, and know one or two things about Dragonlance itself.

I have worked on and off for Dragonlance.com since '99/00, primarily as a senior moderator for their forums at the RPGC and then as a staff member. I've been online with numerous forums (most of whom I end up working for) and worked on several non-DL.com DL projects (Glory of Istar, NWDL, Legends of Krynn), as well as maintain my own Dragonlance site (in my sig below).

I'm relatively easy-going and look forward to reading all the wonderful posts that you guys add each day. Welcome to the forums and have fun.

Hi, all old and new I'm Brinebeast and I really don't post all that often. I have been around through the previous messageboards where I was known as Gandy. Back then I prided myself on being one of the older members and having one of the smallest post counts.

I am usually just content to read what others have to say but I have currently been trying to respond more often. I love Dragonlance, who dosen't, and have been reading DL novels since 1996. I look foreward to meeting you all and seeing what you have to say about Dragonlance.

Tayanah Guest

Default hello

Hello. I am Tayanah, and I'm completely and totally new to this form of communication. But I love the dragonlance seris and look forward to talking to everyone. I have been reading Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman since the mid 90's, and have been enjoying roleplaying almost just as long. Love to hear from any and all.

Hi. I'm tal. I like dragonlance alot.
    Other people chronicle the setting. I chronicle the culture.
    --
    "Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available. " -Benford's Law of Controversy
    ---
    The ultimate DL fan is a bodhisattva-one who has transcended fandom and collection sizes, and yet stays in fandom to help the love of others grow.