Page 179 of 279 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179180181182183189229 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 2784

Thread: New Members - Look here before posting!

Quote Originally Posted by Leather_Book_Wizard
    Hello, everyone. I am Leather_Book_Wizard. You can call me Leather, Book, or Wizard, or whatever. Raistlin is my favorite character. I play D&D, 3.5 and 1st Edition.
    Yay good man Go RAISTLIN!!!!! take that every Raist Hate'a'!
    Morrison was a Prophet

Leather_Book_Wizard Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Student of Raistlin
    Yay good man Go RAISTLIN!!!!! take that every Raist Hate'a'!
    But everyone loves Raistlin! You can't like Dragonlance without liking Raistlin!

Quote Originally Posted by Leather_Book_Wizard
    But everyone loves Raistlin! You can't like Dragonlance without liking Raistlin!
    *sigh* you are new... if only it were true my youngling, talk to peeps here youll find more than one person, dosent like him...but dont tell them off it gets you in troble... i know...

But Still everyone needs to realise RAISTLIN IS GOD! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    Morrison was a Prophet

Leather_Book_Wizard Guest

Okey doke.

Demonbane Guest

Default Hello

Hi, I'm new here. I am just trying this forum thing and I'm not really good with computers. I have read Dragonlance novels since 7th grade. I have been a huge fan for almost twenty years. Soo Hi all!!!

Willy snowcovert Guest

hey I am a newbe ^^ I head that there are cookies and milk for newbies^^ Well I am willy snowcovert (originaly the name of my first caracter played in a dragonlance campaing)^^ I am french and I recently discover the happyness to understand, and to speak and mostly to read english. I were reading dragonlance novels in french (there is not enought books translate) I am looking for years for books tobe translated and sell in my country. Lucky me, one of my friend had english (and not translated) books of DL so ''reing of istar'' were y first book read in english. (I pass 5 month on that one when usualy I can read those in few days) I were so happy that I start to read all them over but now that I read all thoses old books (because there is so much more to read) I am loking for more recent ones (lucky me I find ember and ashes and amber and iron in a book store) and I am now searchong for the books thay can't order at my book store which are not transted yet ( I found the last one of the trylogi of the rise of solamnia yesterday but impossible to find the two first) and I discover the forum month ago but I were too shy to post in english so I just read news but now everything is different... ok nothing changed but I decide to post just to be able to share my happyness. i am playing role-play games for 5 years now I have every DL rule books but unfortunately for me I am the only one who want to play so I am doing games for myself (in fact I create my own quest, create my own NPC and storyline) and if I continue, I will not have enought place in the story for players :( I am at colege in early childhood education and I plan to move to Montréal when I will have finish my studies fot two reasons: first, go to university to make a psychology course and, second, to have access more easealy to english novels. Well this is it for myself

Shalafi Crysania Guest

Goodness! I don't get on here for 6 hours and a whole bunch of new peeps show up

Welcome to you all! I hope your stay here with us will be a long and enjoyable one

Quote Originally Posted by Shalafi Crysania
    Goodness! I don't get on here for 6 hours and a whole bunch of new peeps show up
    Always the way, isn't it?
    Mage of the White Robes
    Currently reading: 'The Outstretched Shadow' by M. Lackey & J. Mallory

My Gallery: Click Here
    Wearer of Dragonhelm's Helm
    proof of purchase

Quote Originally Posted by Willy snowcovert
    ...I discover the forum month ago but I were too shy to post in english so I just read news but now everything is different... ok nothing changed but I decide to post just to be able to share my happyness.
    Good to have you here. I am glad you were brave enough to post in english - this is a good place to share your dragonlance happiness!
    Sitting on Cyan...

Khaisai recommends: Film - Horns Music - The Beards Book - As You Wish

Talking

Holy Garl Glittergold, we didnt just get a new member, we got an entire flock! To all those of ya that joined in like the last 2 days or so since I said welcome, WELCOME! Im the Lucky one, I dont bite (AA21 does though) but I will happily tickle
    The stars would fall from heaven and the gods would faint in horror if diplomats started speaking the truth- Sithel
    I've got better things to do tonight than die!-Springer
    "..before my time but Ive been told, you never come back from Copperhead Road"
    Currently reading: Transformers: Exodus