Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dragons of Krynn Errata

I notice that in Dragons of Krynn The Sword-breaker ( also known as the clabbard) does 1d10 damage at small and 2d6 at medium size, whereas in Races of Ansalon the clabbard ( apparently the same weapon) does only 1d8 or 1d10 damage at small and medium size respectively. The Races figures seem rather low to me, since they are less than for a normal greatsword.

Quote Originally Posted by Afflicted_Kender
    I notice that in Dragons of Krynn The Sword-breaker ( also known as the clabbard) does 1d10 damage at small and 2d6 at medium size, whereas in Races of Ansalon the clabbard ( apparently the same weapon) does only 1d8 or 1d10 damage at small and medium size respectively. The Races figures seem rather low to me, since they are less than for a normal greatsword.
    One's a bastard sword clabbard, the other's a greatsword clabbard.

Cheers,
    Cam
    Moderator | Member - Whitestone Council
    Visit Atlas Games for information about Gloom, Once Upon a Time, Ars Magica, Over the Edge, Feng Shui, and many other card games & RPGs!

Also the draconian page numbers are not refereced correctly.

They all say "see page XX". I assume this was a placeholder meant to be added in at a later date, but it never happened?
    Ralph T O'Brien
    Knight of the mauve turnip.
    "Risk Everything...or feel nothing!"
    Read the Scourge of Ansalon campain journal here!
    Find out more about the UK Dragonlance community!

You could worship a pancake, for instance. It doesn't make you a cleric - Cam Banks.

Quote Originally Posted by reinbowarrior
    Also the draconian page numbers are not refereced correctly.

They all say "see page XX". I assume this was a placeholder meant to be added in at a later date, but it never happened?
    Yes. It was something I intended to do but never managed to. It's technically the layout person's job, but I can't pin the blame on Digger. Luckily, the reference that's missing is easy to find - it's at the beginning of the draconian chapter.

Cheers,
    Cam
    Visit Atlas Games for information about Gloom, Once Upon a Time, Ars Magica, Over the Edge, Feng Shui, and many other card games & RPGs!

Cool

I noticed something the other day, Lyon's stats are for an Old Copper dragon, but his entry has him as an Adult-level dragon. I can only assume the stats are correct. Also, the silver dragons Lant and Gentan are described as the sons of Lectral, However, Lant's entry says he is the dragon that first gave Kagonos the Horn. I am confused...
    Sallis the Silver Blaze
    Member of the Whitestone Council
    I don't want to be the bad guy anymore.

Question

Can a Sand Beast make a full attack and move action when they are using the burst of speed ability?
    Sallis the Silver Blaze
    I don't want to be the bad guy anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Sallis the Silver Blaze
    Can a Sand Beast make a full attack and move action when they are using the burst of speed ability?
    Yes, it works almost exactly like the Heroic Surge feat.

Cheers,
    Cam

I believe it's in the Improved Charged Feat (off the top of my head it's in the second column of the second page of feats for sure) death throes as an extraoridnary ability are listed as a prerequisite, but last I check death throes was a supernatural ability!
    Head Moderator &

"Hey look! I'm the Code of Conduct! Check me out!" -The Code of Conduct

Since the Flame draconian gains the barbarian's improved uncanny dodge ability at racial class level 7, does this also mean that he would gain the uncanny dodge ability at racial class level 2?

At what racial class level does the lightning draconian gain the Shock Grasp ability?
    formerly known as "whoisrube"
    (no longer a minion. . .)

Quote Originally Posted by Cam Banks
    Yes. It was something I intended to do but never managed to. It's technically the layout person's job, but I can't pin the blame on Digger. Luckily, the reference that's missing is easy to find - it's at the beginning of the draconian chapter.

Cheers,
    Cam
    Don't you use an automatic referencing system? Something like: you put a reference to a code, then the code is "solved" into actual page numbers.
    I see so many of these errors, I wonder which kind of tools are used in the industry
    It is the spirit of the game, not the letter of the rules, which is important. Never hold to the letter written, nor allow some barracks room lawyer to force quotations from the rule book upon you [...] YOU ARE CREATOR AND FINAL ARBITER.
    E. G. Gygax, Dungeon Masters Guide, 1979.