Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Races of Ansalon Errata

Thanks a lot! One of my players is plying a kender nightstalker who just took on a kender rogue ghost as a companion. He's been having a lot of fun with the Malevolence ability.

Should there be any way for the ghost to gain new special attacks as he/she goes up in levels?

Quote Originally Posted by Grishmal View Post
    Thanks a lot! One of my players is plying a kender nightstalker who just took on a kender rogue ghost as a companion. He's been having a lot of fun with the Malevolence ability.

Should there be any way for the ghost to gain new special attacks as he/she goes up in levels?
    There's likely no need for the ghost to do this. It's effectively a cohort, and can get better hit dice and so forth, but I'd leave this to a case by case basis (and base it more on the outcome of cool stories rather than fixed progression).

Cheers,
    Cam
    Moderator | Member - Whitestone Council
    Visit Atlas Games for information about Gloom, Once Upon a Time, Ars Magica, Over the Edge, Feng Shui, and many other card games & RPGs!

A kyrie has 4 racial HD and its Level Adjustment entry reads, "A Kyrie has an effective
    character level (ECL) of 7 + class levels." All other sources indicate ECL=class levels+racial Hit Dice+ECL. Is the kyrie's LA +7 or +3?

Quote Originally Posted by Drakey View Post
    A kyrie has 4 racial HD and its Level Adjustment entry reads, "A Kyrie has an effective
    character level (ECL) of 7 + class levels." All other sources indicate ECL=class levels+racial Hit Dice+ECL. Is the kyrie's LA +7 or +3?
    I seem to recall ECL = class levels + racial hit dice + level adjustment. So the Kyrie's ECL is 7 + class levels.

Cheers,
    Cam
    Visit Atlas Games for information about Gloom, Once Upon a Time, Ars Magica, Over the Edge, Feng Shui, and many other card games & RPGs!

I thought it was:
    ECL=class levels+ racial Hit Dice + LA
    ECL=Class levels + 4 + 3 =
    ECL=Class levels +7

So, LA is +3

Weldon
    Fanwank
    Formerly from Wikipedia, circa 2006-7,
    A fanwank is [...] an attempt by fans of a work of fiction to explain or justify plot holes or continuity errors, often through convoluted contrivances...

Default What's a skill bonus feat?

Keena gain an extra feat at 1st level. Unlike humans, the Keena may only choose their extra feat from the list of metamagic, item creation, or skill bonus feats.
    What's a skill bonus feat?

What's a skill bonus feat?
    Feats that give a bonus to a skill check, like Alertness.

Cheers,
    Cam

Earlier on, a link to the Elven Skylord Web Enhancment was posted. However, it links out to the old dragonlance.com website (which, if memory serves, is no longer running). Where else might I be able to find a copy?

Thanks.

--Magus