Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Thread Openings: always read the first post before posting, please

I have openings for my Magocracy Of Ansalon campaign. It's your chance to play one of the Companions and give them your own twist in an alternate timeline.

No one has claimed Raistlin yet...
    "There are things that go bump in the night, Agent Myers. We are the ones who bump back."

I have two new threads in planning at the moment. Kobold Krusades, rules are we all have to play good kobolds. Get the chance to run around attack humans and things. Kobolds only/any class.

Second is Treasure Hunters - Lost Treasures of the War of the Lance. Hopeing this one will become the first of a series of RPs. Basically, it's just after WotL and people are rebuilding, while others, namely the players, are out trying to make money and fame etc. Any race/class for that one.

Neither uses rules or dice, both are completly free-form and niether require lengthy or detailed bios. Just get in there, and let's get these started!
    ZaneStriker <3 Sezmah For Life!

Join me on the http://www.ustream.tv/channel/the-zanestriker-show!

Xbox Live GamerTag - ZaneStriker. Feel free to add me : )

The last post was from September, so not sure if any threads are open still.

Hi, I'm Calus and I am an old rpger, that has found himself with a bit of spare time. Are there any threads open?

I'm not big on all the dice rolling and character sheets, but always worth a try.

Thanks

Calus

P.S. I thought this thread was a really good idea, and then I saw my name at the bottom and so I think I must have made a thread similar to this before. I still don't remember it.
    It has been a long time

Looking for another player to join 4e Storm Front. I have four players right now, but were looking for a fifth as we have had two folks back out. No experience needed to join will teach if you want.
    Chuck

Editor of the Palanthas Herald

Member of the Whitestone Council

Crew on the Dragonlance Canticle

Former Contributor of the Lexicon

Looking for a serious 3.5 game. One I was in kind of fell off so I have the room to get involved in a good one. Give me a shout if something opens up. I'm ready to roll

I have openings in three threads:

Second Ritual of the Kagonesti
    Mercenary Brothers
    Sea's Blades

Anyone interested can just post a character.
    Last edited by Lord Hanlon; 05-10-2009 at 12:25 PM.
    Lord Sam Hanlon
    Long Live the Lance

Once known on these forums as Samuel Blackmage

Ya if there are any good dm's gm's whatever out there you've got at least one dedicated player here.

I have a story I'm launching that pits krynn's gods against another batch of gods. These new gods also have troops they send onto ansalon who are seizing control of it. It will be fun! Everyone join!

This is the link. http://www.dragonlanceforums.com/for...ad.php?t=18554

LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE!
    Where's my hat!
    -Fizban-

Help revive the DragonLance book club!

Her Redness has returned!
    Anyhow, I'm looking to get back into RPing. So, if anyone has need of a mage (A cantankerous Black Robe or a gimp Red Robe) or quite possibly a large, white, lady minotaur drop me a PM.
    I'd prefer not a play "real" D&D with dice rolling and what-not. I don't wanna break my brain trying it out over the computer!
    Mage of the Black Robes

Raistlin is my shalafi.

"Then I shall make you see... that your hopes are nothing! Nothing but a mere illusion!" - Zexion

Wow... this place seems so dead.

Is it worth coming back? Well no matter, I have plenty of time now and I have decided to come back and get into the ol' dragonlance experience. Its been sometime since I last RP'd (or, sad to say, even read a DL book) however I was quite adept at both in my prime if I do say so myself.

Anywho, I am offering my services (am I going to get in trouble for posting it here?) to anyone and everyone. I'll roll any race, any class and I'm not too picky... unless it comes to playing dice, I don't do that.
    "I've noticed that when most Americans think about Canada in this time, they think about pine trees, chooks and back-bacon. It may interest you to know that most Canadians in 2036 are some of the most efficient, ruthless and dangerous people I know. God help Quebec."-John Titor