Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Thread Openings: always read the first post before posting, please

Your sweetest dreams & your worst nightmares

Default Thread Openings: always read the first post before posting, please

Hmmm, let's try this again:

This is a thread designed to help new people to get into threads, to let some of us oldies to get into new threads, but to also help some struggling ones.

Thread owners are only allowed to post in here, and the idea is to say the thread you want someone to join in, a bit about what the thread is about and any specifics like a gnome.

I am disallowing anyone from posting saying that they can go in any thread, as this is not the point of thread. If you are open to any thread then contact the thread owners by Private Message not by posting.

If people are interested then Private Message that person and tell them and hopefully they will let you join in.

You will only be able to post ONE POST Per Person in this thread. If for any reason that circumstances change, then don't post again just edit the post you already have. E.g. you have a new thread, edit the previous one and add it on to that original post rather than posting again. This means that the thread doesnt get massive, and it is clearly seen what is open for people to join in on.

Please Please Please, do not write crap in this thread. It has a good chance of working, and it can be helpful in soooo many ways.

Calus
    No my friend, darkness is not everywhere, for here and there I find faces illuminated from within; paper lanterns among the dark trees.
    ~Carole Borges~

Your sweetest dreams & your worst nightmares

I'm looking for someone to take over a npc in my thread "Ruby Eyes are Smiling". If you are interested, pm me asap. this thread is close to my heart and I'm not willing to let it die.
    Last edited by Aspen; 10-08-2007 at 11:36 PM.
    No my friend, darkness is not everywhere, for here and there I find faces illuminated from within; paper lanterns among the dark trees.
    ~Carole Borges~

I've stickied the thread.

Ravenmantle
    Heine Kim Stick

raeraymusic Guest

My threads are great right now
    Last edited by raeraymusic; 05-06-2007 at 08:14 AM.

Hey... I'm back for the nth time. Just checking around and trying to get back into the mix.
    Last edited by Splinter; 05-03-2009 at 05:03 PM.
    And I saw God cry in the reflection of my enemies
    And all the lovers with no time for me
    And all of the mothers raise their babies
    To stay away from me
    -Fall Out Boy

Nekrist Majere Guest

Default Looking for a game

I am currently looking to play with anyone starting a new thread as a mage or a fighter/mage. PM me and let me know. Thanx.

I could use several players for my RP heavy storyline, Dragonlance Ascendent

Ok we are filled up for right now.

Proph
    Last edited by prophacyks; 07-18-2007 at 10:01 PM.

Lord Warren said a single word, said it with emphasis and sincerity. Tas was impressed. "Knights don't usually say words like that." - Dragons of a Fallen Sun

Default Neither Blood nor Tears

I have openings for "Neither blood nor tears".

Looking for a couple of players WHO WILL POST! This was supposed to be a fast paced short term thread, only 6 months, but due to people dropping out and not telling me, or not posting for ages, it has dragged on a lot longer than intended.

Positives? You can play anything. We've had half-dragons, vampires and purple kender.

Negatives? You might die. We've already had one death, and a couple more are on the cards...

Core players are a dwarf fighter and an old human mage. Currently we are attempting to break into the Blood Sea Tower and we're running away from a Beloved we buried in a tunnel (faint scratching noises can be heard from the rubble though...) So yes, it's set in the time of Amber and Blood - best not to join if you haven't read these books and don't want spoilers.

PM me if you're interested.
    Last edited by Khaisai; 04-16-2008 at 10:46 AM.
    Sitting on Cyan...

Khaisai recommends: Film - Horns Music - The Beards Book - As You Wish

I'm in dire need of five RPers for The Portal to Power. You can be any class and race with the exception of Gods and Dragons. If interested check out the planning thread for it.
    Reading a book is like flying through a portal to another world. Roleplaying is when you get there.