Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Rogue's KoD Campaign

No, it's cool, I understood before I even read it that I was reading a thread from 2007.

I just got so caught up in that afterward I made statements like "keep it up!" when I meant in general, not like hop through the River of Time and keep up that specific journal...

A pity there isn't a journal with SB's gully dwarf Mig, that would be funny as all get out.

I appreciate you and everybody posting their journals and I'm excited to read more (after the tabletop DL game passes the 11th character level mark in the storyline).
    "Fall into my pit trap, shame on you. Fill my pit trap with bloodthirsty sharp-toothed goblins with abyssal templates, shame on me." ---SuperBall

-Dragonlance Nexus Social Media Manager-
    GM - ICRP: Star Wars - Dawn of Defiance

Ed, do you have short stories or something online that are available to read?
    "Fall into my pit trap, shame on you. Fill my pit trap with bloodthirsty sharp-toothed goblins with abyssal templates, shame on me." ---SuperBall

Quote Originally Posted by UngainlyDodge View Post
    Ed, do you have short stories or something online that are available to read?
    Nothing online other than the old Star Wars game that still continues.
    -Dragonlance Nexus Social Media Manager-
    GM - ICRP: Star Wars - Dawn of Defiance

Ah, I understand. All my creative writing is funneled into gaming too. It's a surprisingly satisfying way to tell a story.

I was really enjoying your Star Wars game, then I fell behind and years went by. I may have to revisit.