Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Price of Courage errata

Quote Originally Posted by Tauren_Kai-Jere
    That tricksy Cam! I completely forgot about the example critter. The only thing missing then was "p. 251."
    I'm not allowed to use page numbers.

Cheers,
    Cam
    Moderator | Member - Whitestone Council
    Visit Atlas Games for information about Gloom, Once Upon a Time, Ars Magica, Over the Edge, Feng Shui, and many other card games & RPGs!

That tricksy Cam! I completely forgot about the example critter. The only thing missing then was "p. 251."
    I can't use page numbers.

Cheers,
    Cam
    Visit Atlas Games for information about Gloom, Once Upon a Time, Ars Magica, Over the Edge, Feng Shui, and many other card games & RPGs!

Okay, okay, here's some non-page number related errata:

On p. 101, the last sentence of the third paragraph in the right-hand column reads, "Despite this period of relative unity, however, the Orders were fractured by the alliance of Nuitari's Black Robe mages with Takhisis; without a shared investment, Bastion proved fruitless in the War of the Lance, and a asault by Dragon Emperor Ariakas resulted in the Khalkist location's destruction."

It should be "an assault by Dragon Emperor Ariakas."

Secondly, in the second half of Theo Drawde's stat block on p. 305 the special action "Cosmic Understanding" is not bolded at it should be.

Thirdly, Therol Stonesplitter is listed as having Knowledge (noblity) +4 on p. 307. I'm assuming it should be Knowledge (noblity & royalty) +4.

Fourthly, the DC ratings for Knight-Assassin Czimix's first level spells are in a much larger font then the rest of the type.

And lastly, in the second half of Ichebelya's stat block on p. 303, there is a misplaced comma in her list of spell-like abilities. The comma that should follow greater teleport does so, but on the second line (likely just an extra space in the formatting). Also there is no comma between phase door and teleport.

I feel like a nit-picky jerk, so let me once again say, "Seriuosly, good job, Cam!"

And love your page numbers. They have feelings too!
    Last edited by Tauren_Kai-Jere; 12-15-2006 at 10:28 PM.
    Head Moderator &
    Member of the Whitestone Council

"Hey look! I'm the Code of Conduct! Check me out!" -The Code of Conduct

And love your page numbers. They have feelings too!
    I'm sure they do, but we're not supposed to use them in our products. We use chapter and book references instead.

Cheers,
    Cam

Originally posted by Cam Banks:
    I'm sure they do, but we're not supposed to use them in our products. We use chapter and book references instead.
    I had no idea. That's kinda' weird. What's the reasoning behing that? I'm assuming that rule does not apply to stat blocks or sidebars that are listed in the module, otherwise finding them would be kind of a pain.

In that context, please ignore my vampire page number comment. Oops.
    Head Moderator &
    Member of the Whitestone Council

"Hey look! I'm the Code of Conduct! Check me out!" -The Code of Conduct

I had no idea. That's kinda' weird. What's the reasoning behing that? I'm assuming that rule does not apply to stat blocks or sidebars that are listed in the module, otherwise finding them would be kind of a pain.

In that context, please ignore my vampire page number comment. Oops.
    Just in reference to WotC products. Use of page number callouts to refer to internal content, like where a stat block is, is fine (and critical!)

Cheers,
    Cam

Default Potion Motion

There are three potions of restoration in the phase spider treasure in Bastion.
    Real weird potions can go up to spell of third level which is fourth level for restoration.

Quote Originally Posted by Tharr
    There are three potions of restoration in the phase spider treasure in Bastion.
    Real weird potions can go up to spell of third level which is fourth level for restoration.
    Those should be potions of lesser restoration, which you may already have guessed.

Cheers,
    Cam

Default Lesser Evil

Thanks my players basically said it had to be that.
    Fun thing somone told me it be items made by the master alchemist prestige class.
    Had to admit possible because they could make ninth level spells into potions.
    Clear now on the potions thanks for errata for them.

On page 160 it is said that Aracoe Pathfinder passes the Ram's Horn of the Elderwild to another Kagonesti, but on 252 and 253 he is said to be still bearing it.