Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Price of Courage errata

Default Price of Courage errata

What has happened to the information on Frost's hoard? On 248 it says "See The Dragon and the Elflord for details about Frost's hoard", but I Cannot find it there.

What has happened to the information on Frost's hoard? On page 248 it says that it is in the The Dragon and the Elflord section, but I cannot find it there?
    Whoops. I must have left it out of the book. Not that anybody is going to care about that at the end, really. I mean, honestly, save the universe, or grab the loot. Hmmm....

Cheers,
    Cam
    Moderator | Member - Whitestone Council
    Visit Atlas Games for information about Gloom, Once Upon a Time, Ars Magica, Over the Edge, Feng Shui, and many other card games & RPGs!

Or save the universe AND grab the loot

Ravenmantle
    Heine Kim Stick

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenmantle
    Or save the universe AND grab the loot
    I'll put the loot together and maybe it can be part of a web enhancement together with some other stuff I didn't put in there.

Cheers,
    Cam
    Visit Atlas Games for information about Gloom, Once Upon a Time, Ars Magica, Over the Edge, Feng Shui, and many other card games & RPGs!

what loot do you really need though? you're 20+ levels, and the most powerful heroes in the world. just assume frost has enough for you to live comfortably forever. unless you need to know exactly how many art pieces he has =)
    Other people chronicle the setting. I chronicle the culture.
    --
    "Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available. " -Benford's Law of Controversy
    ---
    The ultimate DL fan is a bodhisattva-one who has transcended fandom and collection sizes, and yet stays in fandom to help the love of others grow.

On p. 57 it says that the Whitescale Society Claws' stats can be found on p. 289. That stat block is actually on p. 290.
    Last edited by Tauren_Kai-Jere; 10-04-2007 at 09:22 AM.
    Head Moderator &
    Member of the Whitestone Council

"Hey look! I'm the Code of Conduct! Check me out!" -The Code of Conduct

Was the stat block for Oblessa ommitted from the module? On p. 97 it says "Oblessa, half-elf vampire monk9/shadow dancer4: hp 90, see Monster Manual" and that's it.

What's the deal? She isn't listed under the NPCs for Chapter 3 in the back of the book either. I'd love to see stats for a shadow dancer character in DL!
    Head Moderator &

she's the example vampire in the monster manual, according to cam. that's sneaky =)
    Other people chronicle the setting. I chronicle the culture.
    --
    "Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available. " -Benford's Law of Controversy
    ---
    The ultimate DL fan is a bodhisattva-one who has transcended fandom and collection sizes, and yet stays in fandom to help the love of others grow.

Quote Originally Posted by talinthas
    she's the example vampire in the monster manual, according to cam. that's sneaky =)
    Hey, she was already written up and raring to go at just the right Challenge Rating, so why not?

Cheers,
    Cam

Originally posted by talinthas:
    That tricksy Cam! I completely forgot about the example critter. The only thing missing then was "p. 251."
    Head Moderator &