+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Original Larry Elmore Dragonrealm Painting For Sale!

Default Original Larry Elmore Dragonrealm Painting For Sale!

Hello! I thought I would start here first. I am in the process of having to either pack some cherished items away forever or see that they find homes elsewhere. One of those items is a genuine Larry Elmore painting roughly 24”x34”. This is the artwork for the cover of Shadow Steed, fourth novel in my Dragonrealm series. It was purchased in 1991 from Larry, the year after it was painted. The painting includes the images of the sorcerer Shade, the enigmatic Darkhorse, the Dragon King Silver, and, in the background, the kingdom of Zuu. This is Larry at his best.

The painting is in the exact same condition, with a tiny scrape on the right corner, that Larry sold it for. The scrape is covered by any frame. It currently has a temporary frame.

I am asking $5200, which includes shipping costs. Paintings of similar quality by Larry are going for more than 2 grand higher. Those interested should contact gryphonbooks@sbcglobal.net I can take payments through Paypal or will accept a check or money order, though those must clear before the painting can be shipped.

i believe you left out a decimal point. right after the 2 in the price I would love to have that painting but not going to happen. Thanks for considering us here at the Nexus, though! hope someone here can help you out. have a great day, Mr Knaak, and good luck!
    "For by fate, even the gods are cast down. Weep ye all with me." - Raistlin Majere

CTHULHU 2012!! - Vote for the lesser evil

Dagartha's Character Roster:

Vredkin Orenstaal - NG male human barbarian 1 (Kendermage's PF Organized Play campaign)

Ibrivhinai Mvashti - CG male half-orc cleric of Desna (Heron's PF Jade Regent campaign)

Last edited by Dragonhelm; 04-14-2012 at 10:24 PM. Reason: Added image to post. - DH
    Did you know that Dragonlance fandom has a podcast? Check out the Dragonlance Canticle!

Thanks for posting the image!

I wish, but cant afford it. Good luck and I hope it finds a good home!
    "“Bow only in reverence, never in subservience.” - Raistlin Majere

Currently Reading: Song of Ice & Fire, Vol. I (Game of Thrones)

That's an awesome picture! Too much for this hard-working father of 2, but maybe someday I can have an original Elmore!
    Friendly Nexus Rules Editor

Send me some rules so I can edit and post them!!

+ Reply to Thread