+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Serpent Crown (planner)

Quote Originally Posted by Majere View Post
    I'd love to jump on board if you still want me Spas, but I've been pretty busy lately and it might take a while for me to throw a PC together...

Also, it seems to have been decided already but I'm loving an off krynn adventure...
    You are more than welcome to join Caleb. If you want in your in. Take your time with a character if need be. It seems like everyone is still trying to put together theirs as well.
    Spasseltock Nimblefingers kender CN (with good tendencies) Rogue/13, Handler/ 8
    Vexo gnome N Master 8 Key of Destiny
    Shayle Wist'lya Bothan Noble 3/Scoundrel 1 Star Wars: Dawn of Defiance

"Well my dear friend, in the chronicles of history good isn't the only thing you read about. Evil has it's own tale as well. History is history, whether good or bad, I don't discriminate." Vexo said in a lecturers' tone.

Although I don't know much about it, I think my like my character being from Varisia and boarding in Magnimar.
    Last edited by jake; 02-02-2012 at 04:49 PM.
    Family. Duty. Honor.

Characters:
    -Loren Soth (LG Male Human Fighter 7/Paladin 2; Dragons on the River of Time)
    -Kadrien Soth (Zabrak Soldier 4/Jedi 2; Star Wars-Dawn of Defiance)
    -Victaria Grey (NG Female Cleric of Irori 3; Rise of the Runelords)

That is awesome Jake! You must have been reading my notes ! hehe!

"Well my dear friend, in the chronicles of history good isn't the only thing you read about. Evil has it's own tale as well. History is history, whether good or bad, I don't discriminate." Vexo said in a lecturers' tone.

That's...probably not good...
    Family. Duty. Honor.

Characters:
    -Loren Soth (LG Male Human Fighter 7/Paladin 2; Dragons on the River of Time)
    -Kadrien Soth (Zabrak Soldier 4/Jedi 2; Star Wars-Dawn of Defiance)
    -Victaria Grey (NG Female Cleric of Irori 3; Rise of the Runelords)

my characters almost done, i rolled up an elven Magi..... lol
    trying to decide on spells and im considering using an archetype

oh and thanx for that B.R. ....... appreciate it
    Last edited by Vittorio the Red; 02-03-2012 at 01:19 AM.
    Vittorio the Red LN Nerakan Wizard 10/Wizard of High Sorcery Red Robe 10 (Bongs Dragonlance Tabletop RPG)
    Sharky Fishbait CN Kender Mariner 4/ Rogue 4 (Bongs SoS Dragonlance Forum Game)
    Anacoana NE Noordmarian Druid 7 (Bongs Cult of the Ebon Destroyer DLF Game)
    Vittorio the Grey LE Nerakan Wizard 6/ Fighter 1/ Knight of the Thorn 8 (Bongs Dragonlance RPG)

"Let that be a lesson to us all" - Clearwing (Bongs table top Specter of Sorrows game after companion was devoured by dire lions)

Character looks good James. I like the possible set up for some levels in rogue... nice. Still tryin to get a subforum together, Dragonhelm hasn't answered my PM yet. If it doesn't happen by Monday I'll hit him up again. Can't wait to see what the rest of ya come up with!

Spas do you want me to pm you what i have for my character? If so i can get that done today or later this evening after work....
    Vittorio the Red LN Nerakan Wizard 10/Wizard of High Sorcery Red Robe 10 (Bongs Dragonlance Tabletop RPG)
    Vittorio the Grey LE Nerakan Wizard 6/ Fighter 1/ Knight of the Thorn 8 (Bongs Dragonlance RPG)

"Let that be a lesson to us all" - Clearwing (Bongs table top Specter of Sorrows game after companion was devoured by dire lions)

James I did find one correction you need to make on your character sheet. You took a trait that makes Acrobatics a class skill and you forgot to add your +3 for being trained! At least it's a mistake in your favor! hehe.

Edit.... Nevermind. I thought you had a rank in it but you don't. Perhaps you should put one in it. It would counter act your ACP. Just a thought.
    Last edited by Spasseltock Nimblefingers; 02-06-2012 at 06:46 PM.

Good point! Thanks, I'll take a look at my skills and figure that one out. After taking the trait, I had planned on changing some things around being as that we haven't started yet.

Sorry for the hold up guys, ive been sick as hell. Feeling better though so Spas i'll have my character up pronto...

+ Reply to Thread