+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Dragon Mound out tomorrow 12/14!

Quote Originally Posted by RAK View Post
    Sorry you had to go through the trouble! I hope you enjoy it once you get it!
    lol it's not really any trouble. Just me being a picky bastard lol. I love the wraparound cover art though.

The only downside is I have to wait to read it now. My wife saw the cover and was looking at it and was like " Hey, isn't this the guy who wrote that Dragonrealm series that you had me read?" Yeah..... "Oh cool, I am going to read this" and disappeared into the living room with my book.

ah well.

Well, please tell her I hope she enjoys it! And you, too, naturally.

I'm told we may see the ebook available this coming week. Crossing fingers!

Finally got a chance to read Dragon Mound and loved it!

The only thing I didn't like about it is the double spacing between sentences. Made the book very hard to read I thought. I got used to it after awhile but your eye normally drifts down a line and having to get used to drifting down further after each sentence wasn't very natural. I know this has nothing to do with you as the author, but maybe you could give the publisher some feedback about it. I know I saw someone else on this thread mention it and I've seen a few others online as well.

Glad you enjoyed it! I understand about the spacing. An affectation of the publisher that I'll suggest they change with Wyrm.

And if you're one of those who does ratings, I hope you'll consider going to whatever site you favor. If not, no problem. Just glad you enjoyed it!
    Last edited by RAK; 02-03-2012 at 07:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RAK View Post
    Glad you enjoyed it! I understand about the spacing. An affectation of the publisher that I'll suggest they change with Wyrm.

And if you're one of those who does ratings, I hope you'll consider going to whatever site you favor. If not, no problem. Just glad you enjoyed it!
    I used to do ratings on some sites. I think it's time to come out of retirement and do some seeing as how it will help one of my favorite authors and all.

Appreciate that!

+ Reply to Thread