+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: The Dragonfiend Pact Planner

Clayton if you get a chance give Lodash 2 traits from the Pathfinder SRD
    Vittorio the Red LN Nerakan Wizard 10/Wizard of High Sorcery Red Robe 10 (Bongs Dragonlance Tabletop RPG)
    Sharky Fishbait CN Kender Mariner 4/ Rogue 4 (Bongs SoS Dragonlance Forum Game)
    Anacoana NE Noordmarian Druid 7 (Bongs Cult of the Ebon Destroyer DLF Game)
    Vittorio the Grey LE Nerakan Wizard 6/ Fighter 1/ Knight of the Thorn 8 (Bongs Dragonlance RPG)

"Let that be a lesson to us all" - Clearwing (Bongs table top Specter of Sorrows game after companion was devoured by dire lions)

but the traits list is huge!, lol. I'll probably change his name, Kodash was his name when i was gonna make him a hobgoblin, but it's only core races, so i switched him to human. He needs a more lemish name. i'll work on that this morning. i've got the day off, so i'll get a bio worked up.

lol...

#5 gets butchered by Mags
    Freelance Author - Dragons of Krynn

Alchemical drafts bittering the air; and fur melted disjunctive and out of place
    all across the moose's face; eyes of glass, never to pass, by acid or flask,
    sourly invaded Ludwig's social space, in stare.

-Poem for Ludwig von Mordenheim

so i was looking at the pathfinder hobgoblin, it's got two +2 stats but no negative, i dont think thats right.

#5 gets butchered by Mags? Whats that? lol
    Last edited by Vittorio the Red; 04-26-2012 at 10:09 PM.
    Vittorio the Red LN Nerakan Wizard 10/Wizard of High Sorcery Red Robe 10 (Bongs Dragonlance Tabletop RPG)
    Vittorio the Grey LE Nerakan Wizard 6/ Fighter 1/ Knight of the Thorn 8 (Bongs Dragonlance RPG)

"Let that be a lesson to us all" - Clearwing (Bongs table top Specter of Sorrows game after companion was devoured by dire lions)

my gnome mariner/rogue that was in billy's hourglass of time thread is Mad Maggie the Rigmonkey of the Merchant Monsoon. She skewered city guard #5 with a sneak attack using her fishing knife that just destroyed him and that's how billy described it. it just made me laugh

I'll get a post up soon guys, sorry for the delay

I hope everyone is enjoying it so far, even though were just kinda getting going. I do feel like im not doing a very good job at this honestly

Nonsense, you're doing great. It's hard to get a flow started, but i think it will go well. Table top gaming is fun because of the chaos and quick decisions, while thread gaming is more like collectively writing a book. It's easy to second guess yourself in here because of the time you have to contemplate your actions, but that can make it very fulfilling. characters get a chance to have more depth and personality. at least that's how i think of it.

Looks like the Skins are shaping up Boogs. they picked up WVU's Eian Smith, safety, as a free agent last night. I think RGIII will have a better rookie season than Luck because of the Skins talent pool. Tho it's all moot because the Bills are Super bowl bound.

Whats up guys!.... Hey i'll get a post up here in a little bit after dinner

Sorry for the delay folks, im off today so i'll be on most of the day getting up post

Just to let you guys know, i've recently modified and changed some things in the introduction post. You guys should probably go back a reread
    Last edited by Vittorio the Red; 05-03-2012 at 06:01 PM.

+ Reply to Thread