+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17

Thread: Calling All Smugglers (main thread)

"Bleep bip blip blip brrrr me not belong to any league blip beep bip. Me help, me help you, me want to leave when you leave. Blip brrrr beep please take me off this wreckage brrr blip."

WD-40 responded frantically to Banil's question as best he could. He saw what they were doing to the other droids and hoped that they wouldn't turn him to a heap of scrap metal. "Please don't erase my memory blip brrrr. Me can help, me can help brrrr bleep"
    Vittorio the Red LN Nerakan Wizard 10/Wizard of High Sorcery Red Robe 10 (Bongs Dragonlance Tabletop RPG)
    Sharky Fishbait CN Kender Mariner 4/ Rogue 4 (Bongs SoS Dragonlance Forum Game)
    Anacoana NE Noordmarian Druid 7 (Bongs Cult of the Ebon Destroyer DLF Game)
    Vittorio the Grey LE Nerakan Wizard 6/ Fighter 1/ Knight of the Thorn 8 (Bongs Dragonlance RPG)

"Let that be a lesson to us all" - Clearwing (Bongs table top Specter of Sorrows game after companion was devoured by dire lions)

Slith stood in the face of sizzling droid wires and blaster fire from all directions. One blaster bolt hit him, tore his spacesuit and jumpsuit to split his dark green scales into a shiny red blood patch singed black around the edges. Pain meant little to the Trandoshan, except to increase his desire to kill as his arm stung and throbbed from the hit. Droids were not satisfying kills, however, so he would not bother taking his time with them to enjoy it. He would save that for later, if he decided to eat Fel-Dom for cowardness.

"Fel-Dom fire your blaster you coward," the Trandoshan hissed, before charging at the next droid he saw - ahead and to his left - bone ryyk blade hacking into metal with tremendous force.

OOC
    charging at battle droid north and west of him.
    ryyk blade charge d20+8= 24. 2d10+11= 24 damage.
    Freelance Author - Dragons of Krynn

Alchemical drafts bittering the air; and fur melted disjunctive and out of place
    all across the moose's face; eyes of glass, never to pass, by acid or flask,
    sourly invaded Ludwig's social space, in stare.

-Poem for Ludwig von Mordenheim

Out of my mind, BEEEEP. Please leave a message!

Fel-Dom was a crack shot...at a firing range or a practice simulation, or anywhere that didn't involve him possibly dying, or getting eaten by an angry Trandoshan. So, as was starting to become customary, his eye stalks quivered in fear hearing Slith's gravelly voice. Fear of the large lizard man outweighed his fear of death at the 'hands' of droids so he brought his blaster up and took aim.

His hand was shaking in fear however, and he jerked the trigger instead of squeezing it smoothly. The power pack over heated.

The Gran gulped audibly and all three of his eyestalks widened in fear of Slith's reaction to his failure.

"Per-per-per-formance anxxxiety," he gasped.

OOC: Attack 1d20(nat 1). LOL
    "And that blockhead Rukin.. he might not be much of a thinker, but he can kill things well I suppose..." Argent: Cleric of Silver Master. ICRP Key of Destiny.

"Well I'll be a pickled dog-turd," Rukin grunted.

+ Reply to Thread