+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 224 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Spectre of Sorrows (planning)

Cool Spas. Hey Majere, this isn't a surprise round ya know, everyone gets full round actions. Just making sure you knew.
    Freelance Author - Dragons of Krynn

Alchemical drafts bittering the air; and fur melted disjunctive and out of place
    all across the moose's face; eyes of glass, never to pass, by acid or flask,
    sourly invaded Ludwig's social space, in stare.

-Poem for Ludwig von Mordenheim

Out of my mind, BEEEEP. Please leave a message!

Quote Originally Posted by Bong Bellowsmoke View Post
    Cool Spas. Hey Majere, this isn't a surprise round ya know, everyone gets full round actions. Just making sure you knew.
    Unless Ive completely forgotten how to play, I thought I did take a full round action. I gets confuddled though, cause now that I think about it I have a move/standard left. I'll edit in that Rukin went into total defense as a standard.
    "And that blockhead Rukin.. he might not be much of a thinker, but he can kill things well I suppose..." Argent: Cleric of Silver Master. ICRP Key of Destiny.

"Well I'll be a pickled dog-turd," Rukin grunted.

Wow! Look at Antog being diplomatic! I considered trying to talk to them too and using enthrall as well, but then I figured Valis probably sees them as savage brutes who need to be put down anyway. It makes sense that the half-ogre might actually try to reason with them. However, telling them you've already killed a bunch of their kin might not go over well...
    Your Friendly Neighborhood Moderator

Now with one-hundred percent more Whitestone Councilor!

Man Dolfan, if Antog had dazzling display (PF feat) this would have been a great time for it. You have all the prerequisites for it... you should look into that (it's a good one).
    Spasseltock Nimblefingers kender CN (with good tendencies) Rogue/13, Handler/ 8
    Vexo gnome N Master 8 Key of Destiny
    Shayle Wist'lya Bothan Noble 3/Scoundrel 1 Star Wars: Dawn of Defiance

"Well my dear friend, in the chronicles of history good isn't the only thing you read about. Evil has it's own tale as well. History is history, whether good or bad, I don't discriminate." Vexo said in a lecturers' tone.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauren_Kai-Jere View Post
    Wow! Look at Antog being diplomatic! I considered trying to talk to them too and using enthrall as well, but then I figured Valis probably sees them as savage brutes who need to be put down anyway. It makes sense that the half-ogre might actually try to reason with them. However, telling them you've already killed a bunch of their kin might not go over well...
    For the most part, Antog is a "smash first, talk later" kind of guy, but he's sick of the Desolation and everything inside of it. At this point, he's fairly confident they can kill the Ogres, and if they want to die on the end of his sword, he won't really complain, but he'd rather they just left, so he's giving them the point... as for the threatening thing... I figure Ogres respect people who speak like that more

Quote Originally Posted by Spasseltock Nimblefingers View Post
    Man Dolfan, if Antog had dazzling display (PF feat) this would have been a great time for it. You have all the prerequisites for it... you should look into that (it's a good one).
    Yeah, I looked at that feat. Situations like this (where I can't get to them without charging and taking a bunch of opportunity attacks) it would come in handy, and I do love stacking attack penalties with high AC...

I'll probably pick it up at some point. There are lots of good Pathfinder feats, though...
    "The sword said nothing, but it brought out everything in him. All the hatred for being trapped in this time, the desire for vengeance..." -Antog Wolfherder, Key of Destiny, ICRP Forums

*frustration*
    “These two. Are they a threat?”

“No, Master. They are only padawans with no master to guide them,” Bran said eagerly.

“The female. I feel your…passion.

“Yes, Master. She loves me.”

“Then perhaps she can be turned,” said the other man seductively.

“Yes, Master. We both felt her anger. There is potential.”

-- Star Wars: Dawn of Defiance, ICRP Forum

Out of my mind, BEEEEP. Please leave a message!

Who we waiting on?
    "And that blockhead Rukin.. he might not be much of a thinker, but he can kill things well I suppose..." Argent: Cleric of Silver Master. ICRP Key of Destiny.

"Well I'll be a pickled dog-turd," Rukin grunted.

We're waiting on the DM to reappear. He hasn't been online since the weekend.

I'm not sure, but I think the DM is dealing with one of those real-life random encounters atm.
    "Argent and Rukin would fight over a goblin turd if they thought it was important to the other one." ~ Tauren Kai-Jere, Chatzy, 10/6/11

Plus, one of his regular party members is on vacation. That will increase the CR!

+ Reply to Thread