+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 224 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Spectre of Sorrows (planning)

Quote Originally Posted by Bong Bellowsmoke View Post
    So I think Vexo and Argent need to raise. You guys about ready to start SoS?
    Dear God Yes! I was working until 3AM last night and now I'm back at work again... I shall rely on hope to carry me through the day

Also, how are we handling the HP changes? Antog went up...

This is a good point to note that I need to change Antog's HPs. I have 6 HD on my character sheet still, and I think the HP bonus from my con might be wrong as well... I'll fix it now...

Edit: Fixed now. I think I must have already rolled for the extra hit dice, but not added my Con or something.
    Last edited by Dolfan; 06-16-2010 at 11:48 AM.
    "The sword said nothing, but it brought out everything in him. All the hatred for being trapped in this time, the desire for vengeance..." -Antog Wolfherder, Key of Destiny, ICRP Forums

Out of my mind, BEEEEP. Please leave a message!

Yes please to SoS!
    "And that blockhead Rukin.. he might not be much of a thinker, but he can kill things well I suppose..." Argent: Cleric of Silver Master. ICRP Key of Destiny.

"Well I'll be a pickled dog-turd," Rukin grunted.

Vexo's ready to go. He raised his intelligence to a 22 (+6) so all his int based skills went up. Also he put a point in linguistics and he picked up nerakese from hangin with Ariel. He took Skill focus (spellcraft) as his bonus master feat since he'll be able to identify items this level with the sage knack tree lore ability!

Also Billy not sure if you noticed but I put a few ranks in linguistics with my extra skill points I had left over and picked up elven and goblin as languages.
    Spasseltock Nimblefingers kender CN (with good tendencies) Rogue/13, Handler/ 8
    Vexo gnome N Master 8 Key of Destiny
    Shayle Wist'lya Bothan Noble 3/Scoundrel 1 Star Wars: Dawn of Defiance

"Well my dear friend, in the chronicles of history good isn't the only thing you read about. Evil has it's own tale as well. History is history, whether good or bad, I don't discriminate." Vexo said in a lecturers' tone.

Quote Originally Posted by Spasseltock Nimblefingers View Post
    Also he put a point in linguistics and he picked up nerakese from hangin with Ariel.
    Actually, hanging with Garn would suffice. Known it since level 1.
    -Dragonlance Nexus Social Media Manager-
    GM - ICRP: Star Wars - Dawn of Defiance

Ok... since hangin with Garn since level 1! hehe!
    Spasseltock Nimblefingers kender CN (with good tendencies) Rogue/13, Handler/ 8
    Vexo gnome N Master 8 Key of Destiny
    Shayle Wist'lya Bothan Noble 3/Scoundrel 1 Star Wars: Dawn of Defiance

"Well my dear friend, in the chronicles of history good isn't the only thing you read about. Evil has it's own tale as well. History is history, whether good or bad, I don't discriminate." Vexo said in a lecturers' tone.

So when are we getting a name change for this mini-forum. I think it should just be Age of Mortals. Not this Bong's Key of Destiny blahness. We have been at this for over three years, and should have some seniority.
    -Dragonlance Nexus Social Media Manager-
    GM - ICRP: Star Wars - Dawn of Defiance

he'll be able to identify items this level with the sage knack tree lore ability!
    Fantastic! I love that little gnome!
    "The sword said nothing, but it brought out everything in him. All the hatred for being trapped in this time, the desire for vengeance..." -Antog Wolfherder, Key of Destiny, ICRP Forums

Argent is good to go..

Bumped up to 7th he did...

+5 hp
    +1 to BA
    4+1(favored class) skill points (3 to appraise, 1 to Diplomacy, 1 to Heal)
    + Martial Weapon Prof: Shield Bash
    + an extra d6 of channel energy
    +1 1st level slot and 2 4th level spots

I think thats it in terms of leveling. I did bump up his Wis skills.. because I forgot to raise them when his Wisdom went up... oh... this also makes his will save go up....

Should be all set now..
    Last edited by Henrad; 06-16-2010 at 05:40 PM.
    Argentum "Arg" Silvereye, male Daewar Cleric 7 of the Silver Master (commerce, travel) - Key of Destiny
    Lord Cedric Ramblewood, 8th Baron of Ramblewood, male Civilized Human (Solamnic) noble 2/wizard 5 - Dragons of Autum
    Thunderbeat, male Kagonesti barbarian 2/master (performer) 4 - Curse of the Emerald Cobra
    Dunkirk Icevein, male Nomadic Human (Ice Folk) wizard 5/winternorn 1 - Evil on the Horizon
    Techno, male half gnome wizard (illusionist) 2 - Saga f the Dragon Cult

Vexo's ready to go. He raised his intelligence to a 22 (+6) so all his int based skills went up. Also he put a point in linguistics and he picked up nerakese from hangin with Ariel. He took Skill focus (spellcraft) as his bonus master feat since he'll be able to identify items this level with the sage knack tree lore ability!

Also Billy not sure if you noticed but I put a few ranks in linguistics with my extra skill points I had left over and picked up elven and goblin as languages.
    Geebus... Between Vexo and Kamali the party will be able to translate every language on Krynn.
    "Argent and Rukin would fight over a goblin turd if they thought it was important to the other one." ~ Tauren Kai-Jere, Chatzy, 10/6/11

Actually Valis has always spoke Nerakese as well! Although I can't see him buddying up to Vexo to teach him anything useful...
    Head Moderator &
    Member of the Whitestone Council

"Hey look! I'm the Code of Conduct! Check me out!" -The Code of Conduct

+ Reply to Thread