+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pathfinder Character Generator

Default Pathfinder Character Generator

For those who use Pathfinder here is a link to a character generator I found. It uses a spreadsheet to compile the character.

http://chargen.motime.com/

I'm in the process of trying it out now.
    Currently Reading: Stardust, Neil Gaiman

“There's always, always a choice. My options might really, truly suck, but that doesn't mean there isn't a choice.”

- Harry Dresden -

Well the generator doesn't work well in OpenOffice Calc. From what I've read it should work just fine in Excel though.

“There's always, always a choice. My options might really, truly suck, but that doesn't mean there isn't a choice.”

- Harry Dresden -

Okay I just tried the character generator in Excel and it works fine, except like so many character builders I've seen there is no spell section.

KHARIE OF TARSIS (0)
    Female human Rogue 6/Sorcerer 4
    CG Medium humanoid
    <<Init >> +3 ; <<Senses>> Perception +10 (+2 to find secret doors/compartments)
    ------------------
    DEFENSE------------------
    <<AC>> 16, touch 13, flat-footed 16 (+3 armor, +3 dex)
    <<hp>> 66 (4d6+6d8)
    <<Fort>> +3, <<Ref>> +11, <<Will>> +7
    <<Defensive Abilities>> Dodge, Uncanny Dodge, Trap Sense, Rogue Evasion
    ------------------
    OFFENSE------------------
    <<Spd>> 30 ft./x4
    <<Melee>> +1 Rapier +10/+5 1d6+1 18-20/x2
    <<Ranged>> Mwk Dagger, thrown +10/+5 1d4 19-20/x2
    <<Ranged>> Mwk Crossbow, hand +10/+5 1d4 19-20/x2
    <<Special Attacks>> Sneak Attack
    ------------------
    STATISTICS------------------
    <<Str>> 11, <<Dex>> 17, <<Con>> 11, <<Int>> 12, <<Wis>> 13, <<Cha>> 14
    <<Base Atk>> +6, <<Cmb>> +6
    <<Feats>> Armor Proficiency (Light) (PFB 82), Dodge (PFB 85), Eschew Materials (PFB 85), Lightning Reflexes (PFB 90), Self-sufficient (PFB 94), Silent Spell (PFB 94), Stealthy (PFB 95), Still Spell (PFB 95), Weapon Finesse (PFB 97)
    <<Skills>> Acrobatics +11, Appraise +9, Bluff +15, Climb +9, Diplomacy +9, Disable Device +12, Disguise +6, Escape Artist +11, Knowledge (arcana) +11, Knowledge (local) +10, Perception +10, Sense Motive +8, Sleight of Hand +11, Spellcraft +11, Stealth +15, Use Magic Device +8, Use Magic Device +8
    <<Languages>> Common, Kharolian
    <<SQ>> Trapfinding, Fast Stealth, Touch of Destiny, Fated
    <<Combat Gear>> +1 Rapier, Mwk Dagger, Mwk Crossbow, hand, Leather +1
    <<Other Gear>> Armor & Shield, Weapons
    <<Class Abilities>> • UNCANNY DODGE - Retain your Dexterity bonus to AC (if any) even if caught flat-footed or struck by an invisible attacker. You still loses Dexterity bonus to AC if immobilized. (PFB 15).
    • TRAP SENSE (+2) - +2 bonus on Reflex saves made to avoid traps and a +2 dodge bonus to AC against attacks made by traps. (PFB 15).
    • ROGUE WEAPONS AND ARMOR - All simple weapons, hand crossbow, rapier, sap, shortbow, and short sword. All light armor, but no shield. (PFB 38).
    • SNEAK ATTACK - Deal +3d6 sneak attack damage in addition to weapon damage any time the enemy is denied a dexterity bonus to AC or is flanked by the rogue. Ranged attacks must be within 30 feet to do sneak attack damage. (PFB 38).
    • TRAPFINDING - The rogue can use the Perception skill to find traps whose DC is over 20. (PFB 38).
    • ROGUE EVASION - If the rogue makes a successful Reflex saving throw against an attack that normally deals half damage on a successful save, he instead takes no damage. Evasion can be used only if the rogue is wearing light armor or no armor and is not helpless. (PFB 39).
    • ROGUE TALENT - You have chosen the following rogue talents: Fast Stealth, Ledge Walker, Finesse Rogue.
    - Fast Stealth - This ability allows a rogue to move at full speed using Stealth without penalty. (PFA3 39).
    - Ledge Walker - Move along narrow surfaces with Acrobatics without penalty. (PFA3 39).
    - Finesse Rogue - Gain the Weapon Finesse feat. (PFA3 39). (PFB 39).
    • BLOODLINE - You get your powers from your Destined bloodline. It allows you to add the following spells to your known list:at this level - Alarm. (PFB 42).
    • BLOODLINE POWERS - You get the following powers from your Destined bloodline at this level:
    - Touch of Destiny - Touch a creature, give it +2 to a single attack roll, skill check, ability check, or saving throw. This bonus lasts 3 rounds or until it is used. Only works once per creature per day. (PFA3 45).
    - Fated - +1 luck bonus on all saves while surprised rounds or unaware. (PFA3 45). (PFB 42).
    • ESCHEW MATERIALS - The sorcerer gains Exchew Materials as a bonus feat. (PFB 42).
    • SORCERER CANTRIPS - The sorcerer can cast known 0-level spells at will. (PFB 42).
    • SORCERER SPELLS - The sorcerer chooses spells from the sorcerer/wizard list according to the progression in PFA3 44. (PFB 42).
    • SORCERER WEAPONS AND ARMOR - All simple weapons. Armor and shields may interfere with casting, requiring a Arcane Spell Failure roll. (PFB 41).

It took a while the first time I used it. To get the Languages right I had to unprotect the sheet and enter them by hand. That said it doesn't look bad.
    Last edited by Kendermage; 06-15-2009 at 11:14 PM.

- Harry Dresden -

Thanks for the link mate. I'll give it a spin later!
    Heine Kim Stick

http://www.wolflair.com/index.php?context=hero_lab

Trying this one right now. Has Pathfinder stuff.

- Harry Dresden -

I've had Hero Lab installed for a while now and it works perfectly for me. The fact that I can create custom content just seals the deal for me.
    Heine Kim Stick

A really good one I've used.

http://www.trovetokens.com/pathfinder.html

Am I the only one left in the world that thinks a character generator takes all of the fun out of RPG
    Don't believe everything you think.

+ Reply to Thread