PDA

View Full Version : Dragonlance Apparrel and Gift Question

Darlaten
10-04-2004, 12:09 AM
A while ago, there was a survey from either WoTC or SP (I don't remember which one) which asked whether or not fans were interested in merchandize such as apparell, mousepads, coffee mugs, pens, etc.

Does anyone know what happened with the survey or what the results of the survey were?

Or, better yet, does anyone "in the loop" know whether or not a "Dragonlance Store" will be opened up where I can purchase these items? Afterall, Christmas is coming up and I really want to get myself a mug with the Dragonlance logo on it. :rolleyes:

--Darlaten

Lauralan
10-04-2004, 03:07 PM
Don't know any inside dirt on the survey. But a friend of mine makes mugs with logos, text, and pictures upon request. I could arrange for a mug with the DL logo (old or new?) for a small fee. ;-) Or you can just find your own Make-A-Mug shop and send them a pic of the logo design you want. You can get them for less than $25.

sticko_69
10-05-2004, 07:15 AM
i have a death knights of krynn shirt which is old and tattered but if i have one surely there are more out there of cause it could have just been printed up like the mugs since i can only remember my perants got it for me som 10 or so years ago

relmatos
10-05-2004, 11:02 AM
Don't know any inside dirt on the survey. But a friend of mine makes mugs with logos, text, and pictures upon request. I could arrange for a mug with the DL logo (old or new?) for a small fee. ;-) Or you can just find your own Make-A-Mug shop and send them a pic of the logo design you want. You can get them for less than $25.

I guess that's ilegal and not official :P

Lauralan
10-05-2004, 08:13 PM
No, it isn't official, but it's not illegal either. As long as you aren't selling the product for profit (and my comment about a "small fee" was in jest if that's what you are thinking), then it's perfectly legal.